What Jew Doin

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
"You have been banned for racism"

This is what I posted:

The Jews have been kicked out of countries all through history because they cause problems. It's not the Church that's responsible for the 'bigotry', but I find it pretty funny how Jews are seemingly incapable of taking accountability for absolutely anything and that it's so strongly enforced to remain that way.
They are successful because modern day gentile guilt basically shoehorned them into every crevice of influence. Get back to me when you explain how it's normal for a third of the Supreme Court to have Jewish justices or marrying every President's kids.

Basically, you can be banned for 'racism' (( Jews are not a race )) simply for stating facts or issuing any sort of criticism whatsoever toward them or the people abnormally complacent to their being.
However, you can talk about Muslims all you want (( They are Semites just like Jews )), or even talk trash to anyone who pretty much isn't a hateful saint (( Someone apparently perfect who damns all others for not being allegedly perfect )).

I don't think I've ever been so quickly bemused by a group of 'Christians' ever. Suffice it to say, I won't be spending too much time on here. This is not how you get loyal posters unto a forum, I can tell just by taking a closer look that this used to be a bigger site and you all basically ran them all off with your ridiculous attitudes.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
"You have been banned for racism"

This is what I posted:

Basically, you can be banned for 'racism' (( Jews are not a race )) simply for stating facts or issuing any sort of criticism whatsoever toward them or the people abnormally complacent to their being.
However, you can talk about Muslims all you want (( They are Semites just like Jews )), or even talk trash to anyone who pretty much isn't a hateful saint (( Someone apparently perfect who damns all others for not being allegedly perfect )).

I don't think I've ever been so quickly bemused by a group of 'Christians' ever. Suffice it to say, I won't be spending too much time on here. This is not how you get loyal posters unto a forum, I can tell just by taking a closer look that this used to be a bigger site and you all basically ran them all off with your ridiculous attitudes.

Are You an Anti-Semite? Does this describe you? You have never warned anyone against being an anti-Semite. If so, then you may be an anti-Semite.

Yet if any of these describe you, then you are an anti-Semite:
When you hear of an evil deed, you note whether or not a Jew did it.
You have defended Martin Luther's intense hatred of Jews.
You think that the Jews deserve to be despised.
You think that the Jews are the enemy.
You do not love the Jews as much as all other ethnic peoples.

- http://kgov.com/luther

You constantly think it's a bad thing for the Jews to be wealthy, in positions of power, and hard working.

You think they're an enemy that needs to be defeated (in some way, shape or form).

So :allsmile: all you want. Doesn't change the fact that you're a racist, and you need to repent.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
:doh:

let me be the first

:mock: Crucifer

worth mentioning as well, that I disagree with using that reason

if i had banned you, i would have used the reason "You have been banned for being a retard" :wave2:

You pretty much proved my point, ok doser.
If this were a fair religious site, you'd be banned for stating what you just stated. 'Flaming', 'goading', 'antagonizing'- these are things that would get you banned anywhere else.
But here, it's all about being on the good side of whoever's bias and so I'll see no justice for your snotty comments.

Are You an Anti-Semite? Does this describe you? You have never warned anyone against being an anti-Semite. If so, then you may be an anti-Semite.

Yet if any of these describe you, then you are an anti-Semite:
When you hear of an evil deed, you note whether or not a Jew did it.
You have defended Martin Luther's intense hatred of Jews.
You think that the Jews deserve to be despised.
You think that the Jews are the enemy.
You do not love the Jews as much as all other ethnic peoples.

- http://kgov.com/luther

You constantly think it's a bad thing for the Jews to be wealthy, in positions of power, and hard working.

You think they're an enemy that needs to be defeated (in some way, shape or form).

So :allsmile: all you want. Doesn't change the fact that you're a racist, and you need to repent.

Nah, there's something wrong with you all- ou can talk about Muslims and pretty much anybody else but I'm 'racist' for stating some objective realities about a mixed tribe of Christ-deniers.
I'm not racist, you're all simply ridiculous. Case in point, you thanked ok doser for acting like a child-
really nothing else I need to say; you've put words in my mouth and are calling me evil, just like you literally call EVERYTHING evil.
Now go grab your staff and miter and stone somebody, 'Christian'.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
If everyone around you is so dumb you can barely handle it, the problem is likely you.

If everything is always someone else’s fault, it’s possible that you have a slight issue with taking personal responsibility.

:think:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You pretty much proved my point, ok doser.
If this were a fair religious site, you'd be banned for stating what you just stated. 'Flaming', 'goading', 'antagonizing'- these are things that would get you banned anywhere else.
But here, it's all about being on the good side of whoever's bias and so I'll see no justice for your snotty comments.

poor poor you :(

drbrumley

Its actually cruciform and crucible as well....

[MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] Only worth 2 points as this guy is an old rerun....?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Have you ever even met a single Jewish person in your entire life?

Strange how some people feel the need to prattle on about certain topics when they actually know very little about it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Have you ever even met a single Jewish person in your entire life?

Strange how some people feel the need to prattle on about certain topics when they actually know very little about it.

this is the one that really blows me away - it's so easily disproven that only a total lunatic would make the claim :dizzy: :
Get back to me when you explain how it's normal for ...(Jews to be) marrying every President's kids.