Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
4f6e5d154a82b34834c4167e91cb4779.jpg

1264b20c1e9023f991083454bd7cba4b.jpg

604a3843632f810ddcec4ef1845220fb.jpg

21801e10dca85d034760ee0e5980ecdb.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I don't know if this is true but I suppose it's repeatable or testable. They say roll them up and shine light behind it.

761199f7be23b339b1e49f4595dc2a02.jpg

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Mandela effect is interesting but currently I'm a skeptic.
I looked at that and concluded it was simply people with bad memory that can't accept that they're wrong. :chuckle: It also stems from people repeating the wrong thing many times and everyone starts saying and remembering something wrong. I don't believe it has anything to with the fake "universe" we all believe or CERN or anything like that. Thanks for giving me new ideas though. :thumb:

Last edited:

Zeke

The Mandela effect is interesting but currently I'm a skeptic.
The evidence for that effect is on the footage from the cameras pointing at the crash of the Pentagon, to bad the Arab terrorists took their box cutters and hacked into them and stole the footage, bad medicine spoon fed to the left right sheep (registered voters) from the wrong end.

Zeke

:rotfl: Zion and Darwin seduced Americans argue over political show business and accept whatever the Govern-Mentalist tell them.

WatchmanOnTheWall

I looked at that and concluded it was simply people with bad memory that can't accept that they're wrong. :chuckle: It also stems from people repeating the wrong thing many times and everyone starts saying and remembering something wrong. I don't believe it has anything to with the fake "universe" we all believe or CERN or anything like that. Thanks for giving me new ideas though. :thumb:

Yes this is a very interesting topic: