X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
    God bless you Musty

we all know how He'll deal with scumbags like artie
    He's not a scumbag for showing up musterion's hypocrisy.

Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
      a link, please, to musty's post where he said he was aroused by the thought of homosexual contact, or i'll report you for falsely accusing musty of hypocrisy

Comment

Stalk much?

No, Arthur didn't do anything of the sort. I remember musterion's post, and if musterion has a shred of honesty left anywhere, he'll acknowledge that he did post something to that effect.

Edit: Looks like he has a shred left.
        If it's only a shred, it's far more than you've ever had.
        "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
        Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
        By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Exactly why am I hypocrite, given the full story I just gave?
          "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
          Terence Mc Lean

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
          By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Originally posted by musterion View Post
            AB is referring to an incident during college where I was briefly tempted to allow a homosexual to perform an act he had offered. I never took him up on it and never had another opportunity, nor wanted one. I didn't actually want that one either; it just came up at a party, out of nowhere.
            Right, so this is where I used your own description that defined a homosexual. I didn't agree with it as it was but if you were going to be so brazen as to define a homosexual then you fit the bill - by your own words, no matter how briefly you weren't 'viscerally repelled'.

But the real point is, it happened before I was saved. Paul addresses in very specific detail how people who are saved are no longer what they once were. In my case, I was never remotely an active homosexual or anything close to it. I was simply tempted by a one time offer that I declined.
            You defined a homosexual as someone who wasn't viscerally repelled at the thought, not whether they were active or not, that's why you were called on it. I wouldn't have classed you as a homosexual because of some brief flitting thing from years ago anyway.

If AB wants to argue that, by my own definition, that incident made me a homosexual, then I was a homosexual for about 2 minutes as I'd considered it. But once I became saved, all that was gone along with everything else. I am now a new creation in Christ, and the thought of that incident and many more - all involving women - are now thoroughly repugnant to me.
            I used your own definition on you. From this, I can only presume that somebody who might have briefly entertained an intimate act with their own gender like you, and isn't "saved" is still a homosexual?

That's the part AB always ignores whenever I bring it up because he doesn't want to believe God can and does save people.
            Your assumptions miss the mark as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post

I used your own definition on you.

you used half of his definition, you dishonest scumbag

Comment

you're not, of course, and both artie and anna have been reported

Comment

That's why I don't bother with him anymore.
                  Terence Mc Lean

Comment

a link, please, to musty's post where he said he was aroused by the thought of homosexual contact, or i'll report you for falsely accusing musty of hypocrisy
                    You go right ahead, snowflake.

Comment

you're the one making the wild accusations

either back them up or face the consequences
                      What would those be exactly? You trolling about calling people retards and stuff?

i see you're enlisting anna to do your research

predictable

For someone who wished I'd leave the forum you sure do seem to follow me about...

I was having a private conversation with anna that had nothing to do with this, dipstick.

He's already admitted it.

Comment

You go right ahead, snowflake.
                        already did, scumbag

it'll be a fine day when creeps like you and artie are gone from this place

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
                          He's already admitted it.
                          well, no

he hasn't admitted to being "aroused by the thought of homosexual contact"

except in your feeble imagination

Comment

Nope, I used his whole post in full.

Don't bother with the fake outrage either. It doesn't suit a troll.

Comment

You're a hypocrite in many ways, musterion, including posting to me after putting me on "perm-ignore."

Arthur's post stands, as do your past words.

Comment

well, no

he hasn't admitted to being "aroused by the thought of homosexual contact"

except in your feeble imagination
                                So entertaining it equates to being 'viscerally repelled' does it.

Comment

Working...
                                X