They Made Me Gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Horn View Post
    Every single day, children are born who will eventually prove to be gay .
    Yes, human sexuality is very fluid, much more fluid than the "born gay" crowd wants to acknowledge.
    People can and do change their "sexual identity" throughout their lifetimes.
    There are some celebrities who love to announce whenever they have a new "sexual identity du jour".
    Learn to read what is written.

_____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Comment

• OK Doser , there you go again equating consensual sex in private with genuine crimes such as murder and pedophilia . This is just plain ridiculous . Two adult gays having consensual sex in private does not harm anyone else . It's their business and no business of anyone else .
      Pedophiles are sick individuals who force themselves on innocent children .

Comment

Why would anyone "choose " to be gay in a world which is so hostile to gay people ? Why do Christian parents who teach their children that homosexuality is "an abomination" give birth to gay children ?
        I was asking you to prove that people are born with a set sexuality, not that it isn't a choice. I want to see proof that it's a genetic trait, like eye/hair color or hand dominance.
        sigpic

Comment

Why would anyone "choose " to be gay in a world which is so hostile to gay people ?
          This is just not a good argument.
          People choose to do a lot of perverted things that most of the world is hostile toward.
          Child molesters as one example.

Why do Christian parents who teach their children that homosexuality is "an abomination" give birth to gay children ?
          Also not a good argument as adamant atheist parents teach their children that GOD does not exist just to have them grow up to be Christians.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
          They already know monsters exist.
          We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tambora View Post
            This is just not a good argument.
            People choose to do a lot of perverted things that most of the world is hostile toward.
            Child molesters as one example.

Also not a good argument as adamant atheist parents teach their children that GOD does not exist just to have them grow up to be Christians.
            5 days later [6 for mine] and still Horn hasn't answered.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
              5 days later [6 for mine] and still Horn hasn't answered.
              he rarely does - he's more of a hit and run kind of poster

Comment

Working...
              X