Young people Are A Pain!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
:p

See on the news, young persons having a big fight for no better reason than foolishness and boredom.

Over Christmas, down in Naples Florida, we had a good time with older persons; no one had to get smashed, act crazy to have a good time.
I do not like the young hipsters any more than I liked hippies. Even baby boomers seem a bit crazy to me.

So, what is young to you?

My kids are now around 50 and they are entirely too active, and none of them likes shuffleboard.
When you search ‘the most boring towns in Florida, you get the places I like best. The is a funny video too

For me, anyone under age 65 is not Bona Fide. Real seniors are over 65, not 55. They should have senior residential gated neighborhoods for people over 65 only :mmph:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I was talking to a couple of Millennials the other day, swapping musical favorites, cluing them into music they'd missed and being pulled into a current appreciation for some good new creative talent. I told them I felt young inside, that I believed the trick to retaining that was as simple as challenging your mind and refusing to become anchored in a decade or decades. While there are arguably finer periods for music and film than we're currently experiencing, there's always a wealth of worthwhile if you search it out. True in the depths of disco. True in the days when tv almost ruined cinema and true today. :D

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Old people can be crabby, for sure, especially when young people in a rush try to cut ahead on the gulf course!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Just beautiful!
There's an exception to every rule. I've always liked that song. There's a sad note hidden in the workings of the chord progression that gives it gravitas and works against the lyric during the chorus. But then, they also gave us Mama Mia... :plain: So maybe it was a mistake (either). :eek:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Well, if you are comparing it the Bing Crosby, it wold hardly be fair!

Still disco was pretty, some of it.