X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Barbarian
    replied
    Originally posted by theophilus View Post
    Why would anyone want to have sex with a drunk?
    Inebriation loves company.

Leave a comment:

• ok doser
    replied
    Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post
    Dont you think he should be executed for it? I thought you believed sexual sin should result in execution?
    awwwwww

angel

God bless you angel, and keep you

Leave a comment:

• Arthur Brain
    replied
    Originally posted by Crucible View Post
    In retrospect, it's hilarious that a white knight charge in to defend three women harassing someone, claiming to be anything but the sort while using dumb feminist phrases like 'HIStory'

Stockholm's syndrome is what happened to your thread
    Why don't you just go to Sweden and take your chances on the kidnapping front? Chances are your captors would be willing to pay for you to be rescued...

Leave a comment:

• Crucible
    replied
    Originally posted by ok doser View Post
    look what you guys did to my thread!
    In retrospect, it's hilarious that a white knight charge in to defend three women harassing someone, claiming to be anything but the sort while using dumb feminist phrases like 'HIStory'

Stockholm's syndrome is what happened to your thread.
    And the funny thing about that, is that I've said it repeatedly over the course of all these discussions and not once has a woman ever contested it
    It's my firm belief that many women's self esteem requires a heavy sense of control of, and veneration from, men.

Leave a comment:

• ok doser
    replied
    my threads, my threads, my precious threads!

Leave a comment:

• King cobra
    replied
    Originally posted by ok doser View Post
    SINK ME?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SinkMe3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	2432792

Leave a comment:

• King cobra
    replied
    Love God by avoiding His commands of women.
    So why avoid His commands of men?
    Because I'm not a woman, right
    You think only women are to be held accountable?
    You all's entire thing is a false witness. False witnessing the scriptures, false witnessing the intent of women's agenda, false witnessing about what it is costing men and what they have to deal with, anon anon.
    Men should deal with their responsibilities first. It’s called leading.
    And not worry about the one's who encourage it, either actively or by omission.
    I agree. If you harbor a terrorist...you are a terrorist.
    I have. I was called a misogynist
    Nike or New Balance?
    I think the fact that you have been through this thread and failed to see any ridiculous bias from them is all that needs to be observed. Selectivity, while assuming a non-existent middle ground.
    So no quote?
    None of that shows that it takes women to save men, at all. They all found themselves in a position to do so, where a man could've sufficed.
    Now you are really starting to worry me. Do you think that a man would suffice for the wife referred to in 1 Corinthians 7:16? That sounds like a Modern Family.
    St. Augustine taught quite plainly that when it comes down to it, the only thing a woman can do that a man cannot is birth children. It's even taught in scripture that their favor rests solely on that, and that God is the head of men.
    I prefer Paul over Augustine.
    BTW, you left out breast milk on your Fury Road adventure.
    Nobody in history, in fact, held to your interpretation...
    Sadly, that’s in large part true.
    But, many in HIS-story, in fact, did.

Leave a comment:

• ok doser
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Crucible
    replied
    Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
    Crucible forced it ?!!
    Whether by implications or empty statements, they can't help themselves but to bring up rape in some way. It's part of their apparent mental illness.

They know I have them on ignore- they can't help themselves their either

Leave a comment:

• serpentdove
    replied
    If you fornicated, that's on you, and if she consented, that's on her. Each share responsibility for their own choices.
    He is his own god (1 Sa 2:25).

Leave a comment:

• Angel4Truth
    replied
    Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
    Crucible forced it ?!!
    Do you know the meaning of the word "if" ?

Leave a comment:

• patrick jane
    replied
    Cool story, tell us again how you accidentally had sex.

Did you participate at all?

If you fornicated, thats on you, and if she consented, thats on her. Each share responsibility for their own choices.

If you forced it, its all on you.
    Crucible forced it ?!!

Leave a comment:

• Angel4Truth
    replied
    You have no solution, just a guilt ridden complex toward men and a pass for women to not follow what God instructs of them.
    God instructs women to be accountable for the bad choices of men, where exactly? Cite it.

Leave a comment:

• Angel4Truth
    replied
    Sex before marriage is something that 99% of society is guilty of- it is not some excuse to dismiss the gigantic problem going on that women perpetuate, and that's what you are doing.
    Cool story, tell us again how you accidentally had sex.

Did you participate at all?

You are incapable of holding women responsible for anything and I'm going to prove it right now: list one thing.
    If you fornicated, thats on you, and if she consented, thats on her. Each share responsibility for their own choices.

If you forced it, its all on you.

Leave a comment:

• Crucible
    replied
    Originally posted by King cobra View Post
    The solution is to love God.
    You should know that.
    Love God by avoiding His commands of women.

It’s called accountability.
    You should try it.
    Because I'm not a woman, right

You are bearing false witness.
    You should stop it.
    You all's entire thing is a false witness. False witnessing the scriptures, false witnessing the intent of women's agenda, false witnessing about what it is costing men and what they have to deal with, anon anon.

They (radical feminists) actually act evilly.
    You should continue to rail against that.
    And not worry about the one's who encourage it, either actively or by omission.

Have you ever asked them how they feel about the radical feminists who think it’s OK to embrace lesbianism, promiscuity, forced wages, abortion?
    You should ask it.
    I have. I was called a misogynist

I don’t know Serpentdove so you’ll have to show me where she(?) holds no woman is ever responsible for committing evil.
    You should quote it.
    I think the fact that you have been through this thread and failed to see any ridiculous bias from them is all that needs to be observed. Selectivity, while assuming a non-existent middle ground.

As is often the case. Shiphrah and Puah, Jochabed, Miriam, Zipporah, Deborah, Jael, Rahab, Abigail, Esther, Priscilla, etc. And of course there's 1 Corinthians 7:16
    You should read it.
    None of that shows that it takes women to save men, at all. They all found themselves in a position to do so, where a man could've sufficed.

St. Augustine taught quite plainly that when it comes down to it, the only thing a woman can do that a man cannot is birth children. It's even taught in scripture that their favor rests solely on that, and that God is the head of men.

Nobody in history, in fact, held to your interpretation, because your interpretation is literally a revision demanded of a recently revised society

Leave a comment:

Working...
X