chrysostom

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I also miss all that but there are those who encouraged me to look elsewhere and for that I am grateful. The blog has been a real challenge but I have reached 50 countries. People who are connected and searching for answers. Kenya is one of my latest. Why would anyone in Kenya pay attention to me? Somehow they found me thanks to WordPress. Think about it.

71SdIhcetqL._UL1500_.jpg

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
don't let
A Crisis
go to waste. We are all going to die if we don't do something about climate change. It changes four times a year. It is a problem when it is too hot or too cold. It is a problem two times each year. A reminder that we have to vote for who is talking about it. You have to trust them. You must believe in climate change. It proves you care.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
a crisis
A Change
in the weather. We are all going to die. Francis is worried about it. It might be a sin to not care about the environment. What about abortion and homosexuality? Not so much. It might be a rabbit hole you don't want to go down. Just ask the bishops. And the democrats. They agree.
Home

ok doser

a crisis
A Change
in the weather. We are all going to die. Francis is worried about it. It might be a sin to not care about the environment. What about abortion and homosexuality? Not so much. It might be a rabbit hole you don't want to go down. Just ask the bishops. And the democrats. They agree.
Home

from my thread:

... apocalyptic beliefs (regarding climate change) are common among young people. A recent Scott Rasmussen/HarrisX poll found that 51% of U.S. voters under the age of 35 believe it is “somewhat likely” or “very likely” that the “the earth will become uninhabitable and humanity will be wiped out” in “the next 10–15 years.”

voters who will help to decide future policy decisions

and why?

because they've been told a lie: https://stream.org/climate-change-fe...ally-baseless/

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
carbon
A Problem
and you are the source. You can't do much about it but you can vote for democrats. It shows you care. At least they are talking about it. Most of the time they are talking about the fact that the republicans are not talking about it. A clear difference. Save the planet. Francis and the bishops will bless you.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
save the planet
A Clear Difference
between the two parties. Francis and the bishops side with the democrats on climate change and seem to ignore their support for abortion and homosexuality. Republicans don't get any credit for their support of life, family, and religious freedom. Save life or the planet. It is your decision.
Home

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As the GOP has demonstrated, they do NOT support life, family and religious freedom. They are responsible for the death of every migrant they locked in cages based solely on the color of their skin. They are most certainly not prolife in any meaningful sense of the word.

ok doser

As the GOP has demonstrated, they do NOT support life, family and religious freedom.

trump has done more to move us toward overturning Roe v Wade than any president

They are responsible for the death of every migrant they locked in cages based solely on the color of their skin.

:doh:

sorry rusha, that's retarded on too many levels to bother responding to with anything more substantial than

:mock: emo-tards who believe what rusha believes

God's Truth

As the GOP has demonstrated, they do NOT support life, family and religious freedom. They are responsible for the death of every migrant they locked in cages based solely on the color of their skin. They are most certainly not prolife in any meaningful sense of the word.

The parents are responsible for endangering their children by coming here illegally.
If you involve your child in a crime, do you really expect the government to give you a nice hotel room where the two of you can stay?
What does skin color have to do with it. by the way?
Too bad all those in Mexico coming over illegally aren't white skinned so you can see it doesn't matter.
My mother came from Germany and they wouldn't let her stay unless she married an American and they wouldn't let her bring her two sons fathered by a United States Military person unless my dad would adopt them and prove he could take care of them without any food stamps or any government help.

Why do people have to make up things and lie about racism?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
save
A Planet
or save life, family, and religious freedom. The choice is yours. A false dilemma? There is another choice. Just ignore it all and not vote. With or without you a decision will be made and either the democrats will be in control or the republicans. The solution to climate change is fewer people. Just think about it.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
is it
A Real Concern
of theirs or are they just using it? Climate change. What might they be using it for? A distraction. What don't they want to talk about? Abortion and homosexuality. The democrats don't want to talk about abortion. Francis and the bishops don't want to talk about homosexuality. They all want to talk about climate change. It's a distraction they want and need.
Home