Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chrysostom

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rusha View Post
    As long as you have high speed internet,
    so how do you get that?
    a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

    Comment


    • Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
      so how do you get that?
      Through your internet provider. Ask for a modem with Wifi so you can link all of your devices and make sure your TV is Wifi capable. Then just sign up with whatever provider you like the best.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Nick M View Post
        Haaaahaaaaahaaaahaaa!
        Priceless!

        We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
        They already know monsters exist.
        We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

        Comment


        • it is almost noon on the right coast
          -
          so what is for lunch?
          -
          left over ribs
          -
          so how is spectrum?
          -
          so much better than atnt
          -
          so how is your blog coming?
          -
          not so much dialog but at least my stuff doesn't get trashed
          -
          so you come here for dialog?
          -
          would you believe that?
          -
          why not?
          a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

          Comment


          • ATT U-verse rocks.
            Originally posted by Interplanner
            They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
            Originally posted by Interplanner
            You're too literal to get it.
            Originally posted by Interplanner
            The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
              ATT U-verse rocks.
              It does. But they will eventually switch you over to Direct TV which is terrible.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
                ATT U-verse rocks.
                do you have their stock?
                a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

                Comment


                • Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                  It does. But they will eventually switch you over to Direct TV which is terrible.
                  how do you know?
                  a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
                    how do you know?
                    We had ATT U-Verse but when the renewal came up they told us they were switching to Direct TV. ATT bought Direct TV a year or two ago. I think their plan is to put everybody on Direct TV

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                      We had ATT U-Verse but when the renewal came up they told us they were switching to Direct TV. ATT bought Direct TV a year or two ago. I think their plan is to put everybody on Direct TV
                      I get that but how do you know it is terrible?
                      a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

                      Comment


                      • I came back for dialog
                        a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                          We had ATT U-Verse but when the renewal came up they told us they were switching to Direct TV. ATT bought Direct TV a year or two ago. I think their plan is to put everybody on Direct TV
                          I switched from DirecTV to ATT in 2012. Hmmmm.
                          I don't wanna go back. The trees in my yard have grown and are blocking the path to the dish.
                          Originally posted by Interplanner
                          They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
                          Originally posted by Interplanner
                          You're too literal to get it.
                          Originally posted by Interplanner
                          The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
                            I switched from DirecTV to ATT in 2012. Hmmmm.
                            I don't wanna go back. The trees in my yard have grown and are blocking the path to the dish.
                            never had a dish but understand that during storms when you want to watch radar the dish often goes out
                            a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
                              I get that but how do you know it is terrible?
                              Because now we have direct tv, they switched it from U*-Verse to direct. If the wind blows we get bad reception, if it rains we got nothin'

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
                                never had a dish but understand that during storms when you want to watch radar the dish often goes out
                                If it is set up correctly, with a strong initial signal, then it should only go out in extremely heavy downpours. But I doubt they are set up correctly in most cases.
                                Originally posted by Interplanner
                                They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
                                Originally posted by Interplanner
                                You're too literal to get it.
                                Originally posted by Interplanner
                                The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X