chrysostom

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
“Why are we here today?” she asked.
“To make revolution,” they answered.
“What kind of revolution?” she replied.
“The Cultural Revolution,” they chanted.
“And how do we make Cultural Revolution?” she demanded.
“By destroying the American family!” they answered.
“How do we destroy the family?” she came back.
“By destroying the American Patriarch,” they cried exuberantly.
“And how do we destroy the American Patriarch?” she replied.
“By taking away his power!”
“How do we do that?”
“By destroying monogamy!” they shouted.
“How can we destroy monogamy?”

Their answer left me dumbstruck, breathless, disbelieving my ears. Was I on planet earth? Who were these people?

“By promoting promiscuity, eroticism, prostitution and homosexuality!” they resounded.

MARXIST FEMINISM’S RUINED LIVES

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. ~ Thomas Paine, December 23rd, 1776.

RESIST DEMOCRAT FASCISM

My name is Rosa Parks. I will not have my freedom to move about restricted. I will not wear a mask. I will not lockdown. I will not, recognize a curfew. I will entertains as many people as I want to in my house. I will not recognize gay marriage or made-up pronouns.

I will not sit in the back of the democrat bus.

Arthur Brain

That is a 100% total Lie
No it isn't. This is just predictable sour grapes from a president who was never going to concede with anything resembling grace and these allegations are baseless. His law suits have been thrown out all over the place and it's about time he followed the mayor of Philadelphia's advice and put his big boy pants on and accept the result. You too for that matter.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
No it isn't. This is just predictable sour grapes from a president who was never going to concede with anything resembling grace and these allegations are baseless. His law suits have been thrown out all over the place and it's about time he followed the mayor of Philadelphia's advice and put his big boy pants on and accept the result. You too for that matter.

Everything you just said is false. That is not surprising.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No it isn't. As of right now, Trump's lawsuits have amounted to any number multiplied by zero and as much evidence in support.
Rather interesting that all the supposed fraud only included one candidate. Seriously, to go to all that plotting and not get rid of the red-hat enablers in the GOP?

Sigh. Guess there will be a lot of executive orders.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I want to thank
Pillsbury
LIBBY'S
and
CARNATION
for making it so easy to make a pumpkin pie

I also want to thank Walmart for making it so easy to pickup this stuff

Arthur Brain

Rather interesting that all the supposed fraud only included one candidate. Seriously, to go to all that plotting and not get rid of the red-hat enablers in the GOP?

Sigh. Guess there will be a lot of executive orders.
It's just a whole warehouse full of sour grapes and sulking, but that's enough about Trump...

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Well
It's just a whole warehouse full of sour grapes and sulking, but that's enough about Trump...

Thank you for your fantasy ramblings. And now to BREAKING Reality:

BREAKING: Judge Blocks Certification of Pennsylvania Election Results

A Pennsylvania judge on Wednesday ordered state officials to not certify the results of the 2020 election until her court holds a hearing on an election contest on Friday.
Commonwealth Judge Patricia McCullough ordered the state to not take any further steps to complete the certification of the presidential race, which the state announced on Tuesday. She also blocked the certification of all the other election results.

This is HUGE
This is MAGA HUGE

PA is flipping.
GA in sext.
Powell is now zeroing in on Georgia so I'm looking forward to that.
Let's hope this is the start of putting things back in their proper places.

This would be on EVERY channel if the shoe were on the other foot.
Nobody is covering it other than the op video.