Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• modernism
    A Crisis in the Church
    that you can't ignore. It's just a name given to what the Church has been fighting from day one. Modernism is not just a threat to the Church, it is a threat to society, the family, religion, and all the traditions that protect what is important. Marx the father of communism saw the need to get rid of religion in order to improve the world we live in. You may have noticed that the other extreme as in Ayn Rand also had a problem with religion. We will have to fight to keep it.

Home
    a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

Comment

• feminism
      A Crisis in the Church
      that you can't ignore. Feminism has taken over the Democratic Party which protects the legality of abortion. The bishops are also concerned about climate change and health care, issues which must be considered along with abortion. It is not easy being a bishop these days. It is not easy being a man and fighting to defend the Church that is under attack by the feminists.

Home

Comment

• Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
        feminism
        A Crisis in the Church
        that you can't ignore.
        https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism

Feminism is a RANGE of political movements; ideologies, and social movements that share a common goal; to define, establish, and achieve
        the political, economic, personal, and social equality of genders.

The crisis would be the continuing devaluation of women.
        A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man
        we can trust with nuclear weapons.

Bill Clinton

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusha View Post
          The crisis would be the continuing devaluation of women.

Godly women are valued, by Christians and by God

non-Christians whores are accorded their appropriate value

and of course, they whine about how terribly unfair it is that they're treated like whores

Comment

• homosexualism
            A Crisis in the Church
            that you can't ignore. The Church has to deal with abortion, divorce, and same sex marriage when most of our bishops are homosexual. Many of the others are sympathetic to their cause. Can you trust them? They have a lot to protect and that does not include defending Church teachings. They have done a good job of protecting homosexual priests but they call that clericalism. At least they have a name for it.

Home

Comment

• mercy and almsgiving
              A Crisis in the Church
              that you can't ignore. More money is going out and less money is coming in. For the bishops that is a real crisis. A call for almsgiving will not work without mercy for those who have embarrassed the Church. Forgiveness and mercy are always a good call but a lack of funds may be just the incentive the bishops need to drain the swamp

Home

Comment

• don't stop going to church
                A Crisis in the Church
                that you can't ignore. You may stop giving them money but don't stop going to church. It is your Church and it is your job to fight for it. Just showing up is 80%. You will be counted even if the ushers don't do it. Money speaks louder than words and it may be the best way to communicate your concerns. They will know what you are talking about.
                Home

Comment

• life, liberty, family
                  A Crisis in the Church
                  that you can't ignore. The teachings of the Church on life, liberty, and family are being threatened by modernism which promotes abortion and same sex marriage. Can we trust the bishops who are concerned about climate change and immigration? Every baby should have the right to life and freedom along with a mother and father. Ours laws should clearly protect them. Our priorities must be clear. They are not.
                  Home

Comment

• obsessed with abortion
                    A Crisis in the Church
                    that you can't ignore. The pope and the bishops are not obsessed with abortion and can't understand why we are. We should be obsessed with mercy and almsgiving. Don't forget climate change and immigration. It is hard to know what is really important. Can we trust the bishops? The pope?
                    Home

Comment

• Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
                      obsessed with abortion
                      A Crisis in the Church
                      that you can't ignore. The pope and the bishops are not obsessed with abortion and can't understand why we are. We should be obsessed with mercy and almsgiving. Don't forget climate change and immigration. It is hard to know what is really important. Can we trust the bishops? The pope?
                      We can trust them in their charism; we can trust their charism; we can trust that they teach God's truth in all matters of faith and morals. 'Climate change and immigration' are political matters, not matters of faith, or of morals. Bishops have no charism in determining good policies for civil government. Their political opinions are no more important than yours or mine.
                      "Those who believe in Christ" are all the Christians, Catholic or not.

@Nee_Nihilo

Comment

• Originally posted by Idolater View Post
                        Their political opinions are no more important than yours or mine.
                        not true
                        if
                        they encourage voting for baby killing democrats

Comment

• climate change
                          A Crisis in the Church
                          that you can't ignore. Climate change is a bigger agenda. Cardinal Blase Cupich, the Archbishop of Chicago, suggests priority for the pope. Their priorities are common with the Democratic Party that protects abortion. Don't let your obsession with abortion mislead you. Can you trust the bishops? The pope?
                          Home

Comment

• can we trust them?
                            A Crisis in the Church
                            that you can't ignore. Can they change? Can they change Church teachings on "intrinsically disordered"? Can they change other Church teachings if they are "objectively disordered"? It is not just the homosexuals but also the others, who are sympathetic to their causes, who will be for change. Can we trust them?
                            Home

Comment

• what can we do?
                              A Crisis in the Church
                              that you can't ignore. We have at least one thing in common. We can fight for the Church. It is our Church and our job to fight for it regardless of our particular situation. The bible guarantees the survival of the Church but not our souls which may depend on what we do for the Church. Stay in the Church and fight for it as if your life depended on it.
                              Home

Comment

• The crisis is in man appointed denominations and cults, like yours. The redeemed have this as protection. "I will build My ecclesia and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it". No crisis, no anxiety just eternal security.
                                I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
                                A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
                                If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

Working...
                                X