chrysostom

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's not what I said though, is it?

Could the Church have prevented millions of abortions by not making birth control sinful?

I think they could have. What do you think?

Of course. I have my doubts that anyone who is against birth control is truly prolife ...

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
a must see
A River of Filth
that ties Saul Alinsky with the Catholic Campaign for Human Development. Obama, Hesburgh, Bernadine, and many others are involved. Call it the Chicago connection. Thanks to our bishops you cannot support your local church without supporting abortion. All you need to do is Google "River of Filth"
Home

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Of course. I have my doubts that anyone who is against birth control is truly prolife ...
I think that couples who abstain from 'birth control' naturally welcome their pregnancies more than couples who conceive in spite of their efforts to prevent conception, all other things being equal.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
how bishops fund abortion
A Seamless Garment
that conflates poverty, AIDS, abortion, with the death penalty. You might call it, "Left-Wing Radicalism in the Church." It is so bad some bishops are actually objecting to it. "10 dioceses quit bishops' antipoverty campaign." You could also call it, "how the bishops helped Obama".
Home

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
A Seamless Garment
that conflates poverty, AIDS, abortion, with the death penalty. You might call it, "Left-Wing Radicalism in the Church." It is so bad some bishops are actually objecting to it. "10 dioceses quit bishops' antipoverty campaign." You could also call it, "how the bishops helped Obama".
Home

Is there anything left of the Church that makes you happy? Brings you peace?

Idolater

A Seamless Garment
Home
From the first century onward the Church has uniformly taught that abortion is killing, and so if ever it is committed indiscriminately with full knowledge and with deliberate consent, abortion is mortal sin. I don't know how much more forcefully she could be wrt teaching against abortion, and I don't know how this equates to supporting abortion.

Idolater

If you really love His Church
you will
find out what is going on
expose it
do something about it
What is going on and that must be exposed, is that the Catholic Church is God's Church because it is Jesus's Church. It is our fold, for us sheep, who believe in Him.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
your church and abortion
A Money Trail
from the church collection to funding abortion. A portion of your church donation goes to the bishops who fund the Catholic Campaign for Human Development aka CCHD which gives grants to various political action groups that in turn support the Democratic Party which supports abortion. This started over 50 years ago and totals nearly 300 million dollars. Try to find out where your money is going.
Home