• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I Haven't Done A Single Thing Wrong"

Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
    "All I did was set my wallet down... and walk away for a minute."
    "I'm not guilty of anything."
    "I haven't done a single thing wrong."

There certainly are some that "don't see their own folly"....I can't argue with that one.

an adjunct to: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...d.php?t=116010

feel free to contribute your own examples!

Comment

When I was in third grade, I forgot to lock my bike at school and it was stolen

I Didn't Do A Single Thing Wrong!

Comment

went to the beach once and changed into my bathing suit in the parking lot - left my wallet on the trunk lid and it was stolen

I Didn't Do A Single Thing Wrong!

Comment

My son was plugged into his smartphone walking home from the bus stop in the city and was mugged and had it stolen

He Didn't Do A Single Thing Wrong!

Comment

from: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...&postcount=124

Mary, a college sophomore, decides to smoke some dope in her dorm room
            Spoiler

Mary then goes out alone to a club, starts drinking and meets up with some nice fellows who offer her some drugs
            Spoiler

Mary drinks a lot!
            Spoiler

Mary dances in her underwear!
            Spoiler

Mary doesn't remember a lot of the night.

Spoiler

Mary wakes up the next morning.

Spoiler

Mary realizes that her purse and all her money are missing and that she's been raped.

Mary Didn't Do Anything Wrong!

Comment

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
              They already know monsters exist.
              We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tambora View Post

"Groundhog week!"

*Right now counts forever!

Romans 14:12
                Matt. 12:36-37

!

- Psalmist
                - Desert Reign

Comment

Originally posted by theophilus View Post

"Groundhog week!"
                  actually, that's from three months back

mary'd be frozen to the picnic table this morning

And She Still Wouldn't Have Done Anything Wrong!

Comment

Groundhog Message Boards!

*Right now counts forever!

Romans 14:12
                    Matt. 12:36-37

!

- Psalmist
                    - Desert Reign

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by glorydaz
                      "All I did was set my wallet down... and walk away for a minute."
                      "I'm not guilty of anything."
                      "I haven't done a single thing wrong."

There certainly are some that "don't see their own folly"....I can't argue with that one.
                      I see once again that you are taking total responsibility away from the criminal and implying that the act of setting one's wallet down is somehow immoral.

How about this one res? :

"I should have known better than to put my purse on the table by the window in my house. Someone saw it and broke the window and stole it. I deserved to have my purse stolen".
                      The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
                      http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
                      http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

Comment

Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
                        I see once again that you are taking total responsibility away from the criminal
                        nope - the criminal is fully responsible for his actions

and implying that the act of setting one's wallet down is somehow immoral.
                        nope

dint say "immoral"

"I should have known better than to put my purse on the table by the window in my house. Someone saw it and broke the window and stole it. I deserved to have my purse stolen".
                        if you are aware that leaving your purse visible inside your house increases the risk of having it stolen, then yes

it doesn't increase the risk where i live now - in a rural area

it would increase the risk if if lived in a ground floor apartment in the city with a lot of pedestrian traffic right outside my window - it would be careless behavior that i knew to be risky

Comment

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
                          I see once again that you are taking total responsibility away from the criminal and implying that the act of setting one's wallet down is somehow immoral.

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                          nope

dint say "immoral"

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

if you are aware that leaving your purse visible inside your house increases the risk of having it stolen, then yes

it doesn't increase the risk where i live now - in a rural area
                          So the criminal takes total responsibility in the theft but only if it's in an area where the victim wouldn't expect something like that to happen?

It would increase the risk if if lived in a ground floor apartment in the city with a lot of pedestrian traffic right outside my window - it would be careless behavior that i knew to be risky
                          As I've said many times before: There's a huge difference between "deserving" to be a victim of a crime for lack of awareness and not being surprised when it happens.

Which side are you on?
                          The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
                          http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
                          http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

Comment

Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
                            So the criminal takes total responsibility in the theft but only if it's in an area where the victim wouldn't expect something like that to happen?
                            no, the criminal always takes total responsibility for the theft

Comment

I'm not sure why so many people refuse to accept responsibility for their own actions. If there is another person around anywhere near that can be blamed, the finger pops right out of it's own accord and off you go.

Mom, you didn't remind me to take my lunch, it's your fault I went hungry.

It's your fault, God, you gave this woman to me and she made me eat it.

Comment

Working...
                              X