"I Haven't Done A Single Thing Wrong"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rusha View Post
    To be clear, your position has been the same as most of ours. A criminal is SOLELY responsible for the crime he/she commits.
    i'd say "all of ours"

The only reason to blame the victim is to hold them responsible for acting in a way that ignores known risk

ficksed that for ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Rusha View Post
      To be clear, your position has been the same as most of ours. A criminal is SOLELY responsible for the crime he/she commits. The only reason to blame the victim is to take accountability away from the criminal.
      People put themselves in circumstances where they shouldn't be surprised when they become a victim, but it by no means that they are "deserving" it of.

What bothers me about glorydaz is that she's taking something so innocent as leaving your wallet on a table while you use the restroom as grounds for justification for criminal activity.

Craziness...
      The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
      http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
      http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

Comment

Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
        What bothers me about glorydaz is that she's taking something so innocent as leaving your wallet on a table while you use the restroom as grounds for justification for criminal activity.
        no, that's a misrepresentation of her position

there's only one possible explanation for your inability to understand:
        Craziness...
        and that's it!

Comment

It depends whether or not you're under sworn testimony to tell the truth.

Again, you're making excuses for criminal activity: "I hid my wallet underneath the bed in the hotel room, instead of using the room safe. I deserved to have it stolen."

Liberals...
          Nonsense. Liberals make excuses for all behavior. You're making excuses for some behavior. I'm not making excuses for any behavior.

You're a half lib, ACW.

Comment

What's a half-lib?

*Right now counts forever!

Romans 14:12
            Matt. 12:36-37

!

- Psalmist
            - Desert Reign

Comment

Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
              Nonsense. Liberals make excuses for all behavior. You're making excuses for some behavior. I'm not making excuses for any behavior.

You're a half lib, ACW.
              Here come da judge and she know it all!

Comment

Originally posted by bybee View Post
                weren't you gonna leave?

I ask you to please remove me from
                this board.

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                  weren't you gonna leave?
                  I Leave when you leave.

Comment

I Leave when you leave.
                    yep - creepy stalker

i nailed it!

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...&postcount=124

Comment

People put themselves in circumstances where they shouldn't be surprised when they become a victim, but it by no means that they are "deserving" it of.

Craziness...
                      It's craziness for you to claim that I'm justifying criminal activity in any way.

That's what the libtards on here keep claiming, and why? Because they flat out refuse to accept any responsibility for their own actions.

Use your head, ACW. If you hadn't left your wallet on the table, you would still have it, wouldn't you?

I can understand why someone might look at you like you came from some other planet.

We live right here on planet earth, which is ruled by the god of this world, and his followers are simply waiting for you to let down your guard. You want to pretend like those around you would NEVER take advantage of your failure to keep your wallet in your pocket where it belongs. What they should do is beside the point.

So while you stand there and whine to the cops, they'll roll their eyes and say you'd better learn to keep your wallet in your pocket so this doesn't happen again. It was your own fault...admit it.

People are so concerned about the "other guy", who, of course, is guilty as sin, that they fail to see their own guilt. It's sad, really.

Comment

Racist.

Comment

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
                          What's a half-lib?

They've swallowed half the liberal Kool-Aid.

Comment

Originally posted by glorydaz View Post

So while you stand there and whine to the cops, they'll roll their eyes and say you'd better learn to keep your wallet in your pocket so this doesn't happen again. It was your own fault...admit it.

no!

He Hasn't Done A Single Thing Wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                              a pedophile molests boys for years scarring them, ruining their lives

he's finally caught and sent to prison

where he encounters some of his former victims, now grown men incarcerated, who proceed to make his life a living hell, raping him daily

does the pedophile deserve the rapings he's getting?
                              Yep, he sure won't receive what he deserves through the legal system. Sitting in a cell, getting free food and shelter and medical care and tv for a few years will only get him rested up and restless to continue his child molestation down the road. He deserves whatever he gets in prison...hopefully, he won't make it out at all.

Justice often comes from where it's least expected. And that's the thing about the biblical principle of sowing and reaping. What was sown can only be seen once it's been reaped.

Comment

YOU GUYS ARE GETTING MORE AND MORE LIKE ME EVERY DAY..........

I PITY YOU

OY GAVOLT ES MERE'

Comment

Working...
                                X