Black People Have Never Been Allowed To Move On

OCTOBER23

The Pointy Hat American People down South always keep telling them to MOVE ON.

unless you just want to HANG AROUND .

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
an awful lot of them moved up north or out west where they weren't discriminated against

and take a look at the inner cities to see how that turned out

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
for the next couple days, i'd like everybody to come together and allow black people to move on

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
black people who didn't wait for someone to "allow" them to move on:

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=successful+black+people
About 141,000,000 results (0.54 seconds)

From the first page of hits.

While appearing on “Afternoons with Anthony Gargano and Rob Ellis,” Barkley was asked about a rumor that Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson was getting criticism from his black teammates for not being, quote, “black enough.”

Barkley went on a long monologue on the subject: “Unfortunately, as I tell my white friends, we as black people, we’re never going to be successful, not because of you white people, but because of other black people. When you’re black, you have to deal with so much crap in your life from other black people. It’s a dirty, dark secret; I’m glad it’s coming out.”

Barkley said that young black men who do well in school are accused of “acting white” by their peers. “One of the reasons we’re never going to be successful as a whole, because of other black people. And for some reason we are brainwashed to think, if you’re not a thug or an idiot, you’re not black enough. If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don’t break the law, you’re not a good black person. And it’s a dirty, dark secret.”

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
From the first page of hits.

While appearing on “Afternoons with Anthony Gargano and Rob Ellis,” Barkley was asked about a rumor that Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson was getting criticism from his black teammates for not being, quote, “black enough.”

Barkley went on a long monologue on the subject: “Unfortunately, as I tell my white friends, we as black people, we’re never going to be successful, not because of you white people, but because of other black people. When you’re black, you have to deal with so much crap in your life from other black people. It’s a dirty, dark secret; I’m glad it’s coming out.”

Barkley said that young black men who do well in school are accused of “acting white” by their peers. “One of the reasons we’re never going to be successful as a whole, because of other black people. And for some reason we are brainwashed to think, if you’re not a thug or an idiot, you’re not black enough. If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don’t break the law, you’re not a good black person. And it’s a dirty, dark secret.”

The interesting thing about Barkley's assertion is that Latino's deal with the same thing. I have a friend that immigrated from Mexico, was picking vegetables when he got here. He realized he would never excel unless he learned english so, he did and he exclaimed that was the beginning of his troubles with his own race, he was ostracized as he moved from the fields to a job as a plumber's asst, then to a journeyman, to a business owner as well as landlord owning multiple homes. His success made him a "sellout" amongst his own, he was ostracized for assimilation & accomplishment. Barkley's statement is a very acute observation which liberals cannot stand because if opportunity exists outside of the scraps being thrown from the master's table their message is dead...

Danoh

The interesting thing about Barkley's assertion is that Latino's deal with the same thing. I have a friend that immigrated from Mexico, was picking vegetables when he got here. He realized he would never excel unless he learned english so, he did and he exclaimed that was the beginning of his troubles with his own race, he was ostracized as he moved from the fields to a job as a plumber's asst, then to a journeyman, to a business owner as well as landlord owning multiple homes. His success made him a "sellout" amongst his own, he was ostracized for assimilation & accomplishment. Barkley's statement is a very acute observation which liberals cannot stand because if opportunity exists outside of the scraps being thrown from the master's table their message is dead...

That is the same within all culture's, groups, clubs, clicks, etc.

Way, way, back when, there came a time when I began to find myself drawn more to books than to the group I'd run with for some time.

Practically overnight, my nick name went from one name to a new one, as a joke of some kind (was funny though, lol).

Still, I have always been grateful I took my own path.

When you are perceived by herd as one of them; it is far too often nothing more than Performance Based Acceptance, or the Flesh that is Legalism.

The moment you differ in some way that greatly clashes with the herd's agreed on standard of what constitutes the status quo; you are perceived as odd; different; a trouble maker; a brown nose; a sell out; and on and on.

In this, the more things change, as they say, the more they remain the same...

Case in point - "He came unto His OWN, and His OWN received Him not..." John 1:11.

Galatians 2:11 But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. 2:12 For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision. 2:13 And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation.

In this, the Apostle Paul himself is considered a sell out by his "own" to this very day.

Galatians 4:29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

Par for the course in this "the course of this world" Eph. 2: 2.

As a Korean girl fresh off the plane from Seoul once said to me back when I, as a child; called her "fatso...."

"Skinny so..."

:)