This...

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4570780&postcount=907

Is ridiculous. Rusha had you bang to rights. Get a grip CS and don't make bloody stupid threats.

What's ridiculous is Rusha's stalking, and what's ridiculous is your stupid praising her for doing it. You two clowns deserve to suffer some serious consequences for your actions. :)

Climate Sanity never claimed to be perfect...nor have I claimed to be perfect, but both of us know what is immoral and what isn't. His scantily dressed girlfriend was not a stripper, and his posting her picture has nothing to do with his recognizing what is right and what is wrong.

You simpletons call a stripper's BEHAVIOR good. It's BEHAVIOR that makes one DESERVING of consequences. You two "holier than thou" heathens are a joke, and you refuse to shut your big mouths, so you need to be exposed for the libtards you both are. :thumb:

Arthur Brain

What's ridiculous is Rusha's stalking, and what's ridiculous is your stupid praising her for doing it. You two clowns deserve to suffer some serious consequences for your actions. :)

She was 'stalking' him in a public thread by providing evidence that blew his opinions out of the water?

Climate Sanity never claimed to be perfect...nor have I claimed to be perfect, but both of us know what is immoral and what isn't. His scantily dressed girlfriend was not a stripper, and his posting her picture has nothing to do with his recognizing what is right and what is wrong.

Oh, you do do you? Because as I recall, CS was claiming that dressing in such a manner as his "girlfriend" demonstrated was actually immoral and yet he had her picture on his profile where there wasn't much else she could actually take off. He goes on about how women who dress like that are enticing men to sin and yet here you are seeing nowt wrong with it. I'll be honest with you. The woman in his profile at that point was an absolute stunner and I was allured by her to say the least. The difference is I'm not judging women by how they dress to begin with, yet the pair of you act like moral prudes.

Oh, and she was not his girlfriend GD.

You simpletons call a stripper's BEHAVIOR good. It's BEHAVIOR that makes one DESERVING of consequences. You two "holier than thou" heathens are a joke, and you refuse to shut your big mouths, so you need to be exposed for the libtards you both are. :thumb:

Eh, being called 'holier than thou' by the likes of you means total squat GD. You're a pompous prude until it suits otherwise. If I had CS's "girlfriend" pic in my own profile and claiming it to be the case you'd have been jabbering on about how unseemly it was.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I am just content that that monstrosity of a threat is closed. I don't see any issue with posting responses that are currently available for ANY member to view and decipher on their own.

Yes - it was done to me, by taking old posts from me and posting them, in an attempt to say I'm not saved. That was hilarious and ridiculous. It exposed the Judge

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know CS admitted those other identities and I can't believe the shocking and disgusting things he said.

He shouldn't have made such accusations towards AB when he knew full well that his past history is in full view for anyone to see.

Also, if you have noticed, when he is on threads that are discussing CvsE or other religious threads, I don't even bother with this thread.

It was about the thread in question and the fact that rape was being promoted as a way to punish women some members hold in disdain. Frankly, I don't care who the member is ... IF they post something so repugnant, I am going to respond.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, you do do you? Because as I recall, CS was claiming that dressing in such a manner as his "girlfriend" demonstrated was actually immoral and yet he had her picture on his profile where there wasn't much else she could actually take off. He goes on about how women who dress like that are enticing men to sin and yet here you are seeing nowt wrong with it. I'll be honest with you. The woman in his profile at that point was an absolute stunner and I was allured by her to say the least. The difference is I'm not judging women by how they dress to begin with, yet the pair of you act like moral prudes.

Oh, and she was not his girlfriend GD.

Correct ...

Arthur Brain

People getting their just deserts is an excellent thread.

It's the nonsense you two clowns insisted on bringing into the thread that made it a "monstrosity". :chuckle:

So...

It's okay to slag off women who dress scantily in public but it's okay to have one in your profile as your apparent "girlfriend"?

Status
Not open for further replies.