On Rape

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You don't get what I'm saying. Dozer's position paints victims as accessories to a death penalty offense.

You shouldn't pal around with him or GD for that reason.

You still haven't stated which clothes are immoral enough to make you an accessory to a death penalty offense.

Unfortunately, I do believe this gives you an insight to what Dolo's actual feelings are about women.

His current position does not jive with the guy who insisted he wanted a young chick with a smoking hot body, as well as posting a pic of his scantily clothed *girlfriend*.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
9248cb0e0f63c3ddb2ca00d98e987918.jpg

Delicious

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
A stripper leaves Club LeFemnu around 2am...
She's dragged behind a bush and is savagely raped by a...a white dude no a Micronesian... At the bus stop in front of the bushes are doper and glory hate...
Doper pulls an iron man and runs like a coward..glory hate gets out the iPhone and posts that the girl deserves it and waits for bus heading to hateville

glorydaz

A stripper leaves Club LeFemnu around 2am...
She's dragged behind a bush and is savagely raped by a...a white dude no a Micronesian... At the bus stop in front of the bushes are doper and glory hate...
Doper pulls an iron man and runs like a coward..glory hate gets out the iPhone and posts that the girl deserves it and waits for bus heading to hateville

I didn't know you were Micronesian. :shocked:

Even an off duty stripper doesn't deserve that.