Story Behind your Avatar

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
To tick off the people complaining about Dukes of Hazzard's use of the Confederate Battle Flag.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
View attachment 20035

Girl in a dumpster

This is my last avatar...it depicts the day a STUPID porter threw important tax data in the dirty, smelly, stinking dumpster....and me being the junior then had to climb in and retrieve them :(

I was allowed to go home and wash the stink out afterwards

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
View attachment 20035

Girl in a dumpster

This is my last avatar...it depicts the day a STUPID porter threw important tax data in the dirty, smelly, stinking dumpster....and me being the junior then had to climb in and retrieve them :(

I was allowed to go home and wash the stink out afterwards

Do you draw your avatars? I made this one im using by combining several parts of different images.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
mine are me now that i learned to take snapshots. now webcam is not working, it says camera not detected. but it's either me or patrick jane character cuz i liked the show. or i may pick other actors i like or liked - no real meaning or significance, just goofy stuff. i like actors and actresses that can play serious and comedy roles.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Do you draw your avatars? I made this one im using by combining several parts of different images.

That's clever....

I used to have quite a successful poetry blog [I,000 + per week for poetry is successful] and I used to tell little tales usually against myself which I would squiggle a little depiction.

View attachment 20037

Billy goat gruff

I called out to a billy goat one day and the damn thing lowered his head and charged me.

I managed to jump into a bush and whacked him off with a switch...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That's clever....

I used to have quite a successful poetry blog [I,000 + per week for poetry is successful] and I used to tell little tales usually against myself which I would squiggle a little depiction.

View attachment 20037

Billy goat gruff

I called out to a billy goat one day and the damn thing lowered his head and charged me.

I managed to jump into a bush and whacked him off with a switch...

LOL, i can picture the scene -

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Mt Etna, Catania, Sicily, where I lived for two years in the early 70's.
Etna is the largest active volcano in Europe at about 11,000 ft.
I lived in Motta Sant' Anastasia, Catania, Belpasso and finally Acitrezza.

rainee

I like dolphins.
I went to a gulfarium once long ago during an off season dead time and was allowed in with no one much around at all. As we walked by a tank a few of the dolphins swam toward us maybe hoping to be fed, but when they saw that we had nothing most swam away... But one came up and though I was afraid of the jaw and razor sharp teeth behind that Godgiven smiling mouth I began gently scratching its face, around its eyes and along its lips (if you can call them that) and we just looked at each other both smiling for a long time enjoying the touching, which the feeling for me was kind of alien, and maybe for the dolphin as well since I had longish fingernails. The guy I was with was kinda afraid to pet it for it was quite big and the mouth definitely could do some biting. But then he didn't want to pet it anyway even after he saw it was trusting me just as I was trusting it... It was a strange day...