NHL PLayoffs Thread 2015

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Since no one has started it yet, let's talk 2015 NHL Playoffs. Who do you like?

i always like the Blues. here's the deal, they always have great players, teams, coaches. proven; by how many FORMER Blues go on to win Cups with other teams. Integral in OTHER TEAMS Stanley Cup Championships. I have watched the Blues for 40 years. when the playoffs start it seems that they ADD ten pounds to each skate of every Blues player. they CAN'T MOVE - i gave up 25 years ago - :patrol:

john w

Hall of Fame
i always like the Blues. here's the deal, they always have great players, teams, coaches. proven; by how many FORMER Blues go on to win Cups with other teams. Integral in OTHER TEAMS Stanley Cup Championships. I have watched the Blues for 40 years. when the playoffs start it seems that they ADD ten pounds to each skate of every Blues player. they CAN'T MOVE - i gave up 25 years ago - :patrol:

Yes, they choke in the first round. I say fire "Captain Kangaroo" Hitchcock, if they make an early exit, as usual, and hire Bob Plager, or Noel Pickard...

Daniel1611

True. Blues are always good in the regular season. I like watching them. I'm rooting for the Pens, of course.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes, they choke in the first round. I say fire "Captain Kangaroo" Hitchcock, if they make an early exit, as usual, and hire Bob Plager, or Noel Pickard...

every year i have high hopes, then i have to change the channel. i can't watch poor playoff hockey from the Blues, which means, i don't watch playoff hockey - or regular season

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

How many Stanley Cups have the St. Louis Blues won?