This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stripe View Post
    Nope. The tenets of evolution are easy to repeat. The problem is evolutionists, who want everything to be evolution.
    Can you show me one thing that does not change?

I know that you yearn for permanence and absolute certainty, but you constantly sacrifice accuracy for your quest for these things. This is why you are a joke.
    Militant Moderate

Comment

• Barbarian chuckles:
      Stipe has no idea. I once asked him for just the basic points of Darwinism, and he couldn't handle that. And he could look it up with a bit of searching. He's vincibly ignorant. He doesn't want to learn about it, for fear of it making sense.Stipe Replieshis litany against reason, repeated endlessly)

Nope. The tenets of evolution are easy to repeat.
      But you can't do it, can you? We all know why, Stipe.

The problem is evolutionists, who want everything to be evolution.
      I'm not the only one who tried to disabuse you of the foolish idea that evolution is about the Big Bang, the origin of life, or lots of other things you were convinced that it was about.
      This message is hidden because ...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Barbarian View Post
        I'm not the only one who tried to disabuse you of the foolish idea that evolution is about the Big Bang, the origin of life, or lots of other things you were convinced that it was about.
        This another of Stripe's deceitful strategies. The difference between, abiogenesis, biological evolution and cosmic evolution has been explained to him many times. Any reasonable person would keep these things clear in their head. But in his zeal to revive his dead argument, he conflates these ideas as an attempt to disclose a weakness in science. He is really only fooling himself and other brain dead YECs.
        Last edited by noguru; May 29th, 2015, 10:15 AM.
        Militant Moderate

Comment

• Originally posted by The Barbarian View Post
          Barbarian chuckles:Stipe has no idea. I once asked him for just the basic points of Darwinism, and he couldn't handle that. And he could look it up with a bit of searching. He's vincibly ignorant. He doesn't want to learn about it, for fear of it making sense.Stipe Replieshis litany against reason, repeated endlessly)But you can't do it, can you? We all know why, Stipe.I'm not the only one who tried to disabuse you of the foolish idea that evolution is about the Big Bang, the origin of life, or lots of other things you were convinced that it was about.
          Nope. Evolution is an easy idea to convey in a sentence or two. The problem is its adherents, who want everything to be evolution.
          Where is the evidence for a global flood?
          E≈mc2
          "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
          -Bob B.

Comment

Nope. Evolution is an easy idea to convey in a sentence or two. The problem is its adherents, who want everything to be evolution.
            This another of Stripe's deceitful strategies. The difference between, abiogenesis, biological evolution and cosmic evolution has been explained to him many times. Any reasonable person would keep these things clear in their head. But in his zeal to revive his dead argument, he conflates these ideas as an attempt to disclose a weakness in science. He is really only fooling himself and other brain dead YECs.
            Militant Moderate

Comment

Nope.

I can define evolution quickly and easily. The problem is evolutionists, who pretend that everything is evolution.
              Sure you can. You're an honest guy, right? Oh wait.....

Originally posted by Stripe View Post
              this thread was about something.
              Yes. It was and still is about how dishonest and deceitful you are. Or maybe you're just that stupid. I don't know at this point

Comment

Nope. The tenets of evolution are easy to repeat. The problem is evolutionists, who want everything to be evolution.
                You're a walking stereotype of uneducated religious nuts

Comment

Nope. Evolution is an easy idea to convey in a sentence or two.
                  Yet you can't do it at all. What does that say about you?

Honestly, it says nothing about you that we didn't already know.

Comment

Working...
                  X