march madness 2015

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I am rooting for Wisconsin and MSU tonight. But I won't be too upset of Duke beats MSU (which I think will happen). And since I think that Duke would have a better shot at beating Kentucky (who I assume will win tonight) then that's another reason to hope Duke wins.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
:CRASH: Wisconsin

kidding-jerry.gif

Badger got his tongue. :banana:

:mock: Calipari

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wisconsin starts 4 white guys

Duke, Kentucky, and Michigan St. all start/started 5 black guys.

:think:

Son of Jack

I think the vast majority of the nation will be rooting for the Badgers tonight.

Duke isn't even liked in their own state.

Here's one guy who will be rooting for Duke. I think it's going to be a fantastic match-up. The individual match-ups should be excellent. Kaminsky v. Okafor will probably be a draw, if not the slight edge will go to Kaminsky. Jefferson v. Hayes will lean toward Wisconsin; I think the Badgers need to attack Jefferson in pick-and-roll sets. I like both Cook and Jones to win their match-ups. I think they are better skill-wise and athletically, but I do think they'll be a liability defensively. The deciding match-up will likely be Winslow v. Dekker. I cannot wait to see these two go at one another. Winslow is the better athlete, and Dekker is a tad bit more skilled and far more experienced.

Duke can do one thing that UK couldn't do well, and that's shoot the ball. They also have more than a few guys that can finish. Jones, Winslow, and Cook want the ball at the end of games. That said, Wisconsin runs such good offense. Their big men can pull people away from the basket and create mismatches. I look for Okafor and Jefferson to be forced to defend out on the perimeter, and Jones and Cook to be forced to defend the post. If Wisconsin can do that, then they will win the game. This game has the potential to be a lot of fun, and hopefully it will be high scoring. Both teams are legitimate offensively.

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
Here's one guy who will be rooting for Duke. I think it's going to be a fantastic match-up. The individual match-ups should be excellent. Kaminsky v. Okafor will probably be a draw, if not the slight edge will go to Kaminsky. Jefferson v. Hayes will lean toward Wisconsin; I think the Badgers need to attack Jefferson in pick-and-roll sets. I like both Cook and Jones to win their match-ups. I think they are better skill-wise and athletically, but I do think they'll be a liability defensively. The deciding match-up will likely be Winslow v. Dekker. I cannot wait to see these two go at one another. Winslow is the better athlete, and Dekker is a tad bit more skilled and far more experienced.

Duke can do one thing that UK couldn't do well, and that's shoot the ball. They also have more than a few guys that can finish. Jones, Winslow, and Cook want the ball at the end of games. That said, Wisconsin runs such good offense. Their big men can pull people away from the basket and create mismatches. I look for Okafor and Jefferson to be forced to defend out on the perimeter, and Jones and Cook to be forced to defend the post. If Wisconsin can do that, then they will win the game. This game has the potential to be a lot of fun, and hopefully it will be high scoring. Both teams are legitimate offensively.

i really never root for "Duke" the team or "program" or University (i am sure it is a quality school), i find myself rooting for coach K. in this day and age, coach K is a living legend, student of bobby knight. i am rooting for wisconsin tonight as a team.

Word based mystic

i really never root for "Duke" the team or "program" or University (i am sure it is a quality school), i find myself rooting for coach K. in this day and age, coach K is a living legend, student of bobby knight. i am rooting for wisconsin tonight as a team.

i take the side of the team that is least likely to represent the devil

so blue devils is out.

even though my mother in law is supporting them.

I am in big trouble....

he he he.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I was rooting for Wisconsin but I'm not too upset that Duke won. I'm mostly happy that Kentucky lost. I'm more upset that Duke crushed MSU.