This song always reminds me of my first time visiting Europe. Some guy at this run down bar in Belgium wanted to arm wrestle me for a beer and he won so I bought him a beer and then he looked at me and laughed and said "F the US" and I got real mad so a grabbed him and threw him to the floor and starting beating him and while I was beating him his watch came off so I grabbed it (it was just some generic watch) and ran out of the bar.
I took with me when I flew back to the US and when all my friends and family asked about what I did on vacation, I showed them the time-piece and told them I beat up a Eurofag and took his watch! It was so funny!
But not all Europeans are Eurofags. The old man sitting next to me in this photo is a Ukrainian. It's already on social media so it's ok if I post it here.. He's 56 years old and he beats the brakes off of people in real underground fight club tournaments in Germany. That is no joke. That old man will rip your head off. He's been doing it since the war started so he could send money back to his daughters in the Ukrainian.
The frontline is only about a 12 hour drive from where I am currently typing this and I cannot say enough good things about these people. The US should want them as allies.