IS MESHAK REAL?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
:think:

DebbieDowner-1276764482.jpg

Thunder's Muse

Seriously, consider the source. Chrys intentionally misrepresents the majority of users on TOL over simple disagreements. You are not a man or Catholic. Everything bad that happens on planet earth is your fault.

:D

I'm better today..

Thanks Sista xxx

musterion

Seems everyone's an expert on everyone else's salvation status. It's getting old.

I understand your complaint. However, there is only one basis on which to discern (not judge) another's salvation: If someone does not believe, much less knowingly rejects, the Gospel of the grace of God in favor of a gospel they won't even explain in any detail except "follow Jesus" (at best, a version of the false "moral example" theory), then that person is not a Christian in the only sense that counts -- of being in Christ. Meaning all religious profession aside, they are outside of Christ, meaning still in Adam, meaning still an enemy of God. That's what the Word says. And that is who Meshak is.

Pointing that out is not judging, for no judging of that person is really even necessary. Their own confession is what judges them, lest they repent unto Christ.

musterion

She doesn't accept the book of Acts,
because it was written by Paul!

We know you meant Luke, not Paul. Which makes it even worse...accept the gospel of Luke as "Jesus' true words," but reject Acts as corrupt...even though Acts (as someone observed) ALSO contains the words of Christ...AND was written by Luke, too. Insane.

Thunder's Muse

I understand your complaint. However, there is only one basis on which to discern (not judge) another's salvation: If someone does not believe, much less knowingly rejects, the Gospel of the grace of God in favor of a gospel they won't even explain in any detail except "follow Jesus" (at best, a version of the false "moral example" theory), then that person is not a Christian in the only sense that counts -- of being in Christ. Meaning all religious profession aside, they are outside of Christ, meaning still in Adam, meaning still an enemy of God. That's what the Word says. And that is who Meshak is.

Pointing that out is not judging, for no judging of that person is really even necessary. Their own confession is what judges them, lest they repent unto Christ.

I'm not sure I have the head space to fully debate this and yes, I get the whole 'outward sign' that someone is not considered part of the Body of Christ.

However, that moment when it was just me and God; when I knew that without Him, I was lost; when all the pain and distrust melted away; when He replaced darkness and hate with hope and love....that is the moment I was saved (in more ways than one) and there isn't a person anywhere who can know the enormity of that moment or how genuine it was.

To tell me I am not saved, is to tell me nothing in that moment was real, that it never happened.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Good post!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Musterion,

Have you entered the new covenant?

LA