Wife is Not Getting an Abortion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremysdemo

Thus I would not be sure where to even begin to talk her out of it.

Only God's Spirit can do that bro.

my heart is certainly with Deets.

you need a Holy Spirit intervention!

things will change if people of faith come together and lay hands.

I don't know anyone whom went through with an abortion that was previously surrounded by faithful believers in one accord praying for them.

it's got to be faithful believers tho bro, no judgmental or phonies.

Levolor

Only God's Spirit can do that bro.

my heart is certainly with Deets.

you need a Holy Spirit intervention!

things will change if people of faith come together and lay hands.

I don't know anyone whom went through with an abortion that was previously surrounded by faithful believers in one accord praying for them.

it's got to be faithful believers tho bro, no judgmental or phonies.

In the Spirit there is neither time nor space. All those here that are able can join together and accomplish this.

All that is needed is our agreement to do so.

I agree to.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
I hope you don't mind my recommendation:

Immerse yourself in the Cross; contemplate the passion of Our Lord, and pray for your wife's conversion. Take up the arms of prayer, good works and love. If you can, I recommend adding fasting to said prayer. Through these means, all things are possible. Every grace and every blessing comes from Jesus and His Holy Cross. If you want to soften the heart of your wife, then first touch the gentle heart of Jesus with heartfelt petitions.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
The wife called and said she changed her mind. She said on Saturday night she was laying in bed and "realized that it WAS a baby". I told her I couldn't take any back and forth in her decision- she replied that she wouldn't have said a word if she wasn't 100% sure she wanted to keep the baby. Sooo- my child WILL BE BORN!!! :the_wave:

Thank y'all for your thoughts, prayers, and support. I really appreciate it.

WizardofOz

The wife called and said she changed her mind. She said on Saturday night she was laying in bed and "realized that it WAS a baby". I told her I couldn't take any back and forth in her decision- she replied that she wouldn't have said a word if she wasn't 100% sure she wanted to keep the baby. Sooo- my child WILL BE BORN!!! :the_wave:

Great news! :first:

I'm happy for you and your (growing) family, MrDeets :thumb:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Great new, Mr. Deets! Congrats and best wishes to both of you!

1PeaceMaker

Another life spared! Yay!

You believe it is a baby. That should be enough, considering you are the daddy.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Wonderful news!

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

thank God deets

thank Him

and pray to Him for the strength to hold onto your sanity :chuckle:

Levolor

Praise God! Hallelujah!!!

Thank you, Lord.

rainee

Ah well Mr Deets...
I hope all goes well!

Although I had waited at first for someone to talk to you - I mean really talk to you here.
Since you are a - do you think I am going to say "man"?

Nope.

I was going to say "husband".

You know - where you are reminded you are to love your wife, be patient and supportive and understanding the way - you know - the way you would like the Lord Jesus to be with you.

Now life may not be hard for you, and you may not need The Lord to understand your weaknesses and fears and limits.

But if life is hard for you, you have a perfect chance to make The Lord notice you - by trying to cross that bridge between you being a man and the husband and her being the wife and a woman.

God bless you and yours, Mr Deets.

ps to those who think I am always a man hater. I think women should be loving, supportive and helpful to their husbands and the position they can feel they are in as well..

Life can feel hard, be hard. right?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Praise God!! May God bless and be with you both and that baby and your whole family.

alwight

That's rather how "choice" works.
Actually I'm genuinely delighted for you because it obviously would have hurt you deeply, and what you want as the father should count too.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Very good news! Throughout this ordeal did you both speak with your Pastor about the matter?

AMR

Status
Not open for further replies.