This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrDeets View Post
    Could a mod please change the thread title to Wife Didn't Get An Abortion, or something like it please? Thanks!!
    You're probably going to have to send one of them a PM.

Congratulations.

Thank you God.
    "It is easier to contend with evil at the first than at the last." - Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Could a mod please change the thread title to Wife Didn't Get An Abortion, or something like it please? Thanks!!
      I like that title much better!

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
      They already know monsters exist.
      We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Happily!

Comment

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

Comment

Already have. It wasn't a threat. Thank you for the thought, though.
            Spare the rod....and kill the child?!
            _/\_

Christians: "I - a stranger and afraid - in a world I never made.." -- Houseman

Comment

Originally posted by WizardofOz View Post
              Threaten divorce if she goes through with it. It's not just her decision.

My 2 cents
              Hey, that's one fine pro-SSM argument!
              _/\_

Comment

Originally posted by quip View Post
                Spare the rod....and kill the child?!
                I don't follow you
                Trust those that seek the truth, but doubt those that say they have found it.

Comment

I don't follow you
                  Does "might makes right." help?
                  _/\_

Comment

Shut up, quip. You moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
                      Shut up, quip. You moron.
                      How long have you
                      been going to
                      Mindreaders Anonymous?

Comment

Originally posted by quip View Post
                        Does "might makes right." help?
                        Yes, we get it. You do not value children, however, this is a celebration of life in regards to a couple and the child they are being blessed with.

Comment

Where does the child go if she has an abortion? Heaven, hell?
                          Please don't mind my sexual charisma.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiat Tenebris View Post
                            Where does the child go if she has an abortion? Heaven, hell?
                            If we told you, would you then consider where you are going to go?

Comment

Originally posted by S0ZO View Post
                              If we told you, would you then consider where you are going to go?

Comment

I'm in hysterics. My wife wants and is planning to get an abortion. She is 8 weeks. Please pray to god or Yahweh or whoever you pray to. My heart cannot take this.

Josh
                                If you can convince your wife that you need her just as much as she needs you, and that you will need her to help raise your child with respect, caring and fairness (No spanking or verbal abuse allowed!) she might change her mind.

Try to find out what her true intentions for getting an abortion are.
                                And use critical thinking and emotional understanding when you do so.
                                For example, if she says her intention is to "have a less busy life" then ask her what her intention is behind that statement. Sometimes it takes a lot of pyschological "peeling back" to connect with our own and other's underlying intention.

When you will inevitably discover that ALL human behavior has underlying good intentions, you will be able to connect with her on a human, loving level.

Use good listening skills and non violent communication.

Comment

Working...
                                X