Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ktoyou
    replied
    Lost a few pounds and it is very hard now! Still not posting my weight as it embarrasses me/

Leave a comment:

• tetelestai
    replied
    Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
    220 pounds
    How's it going STP? Hope all is well.

I was up to 210 at the beginning of last year. I started running again, ran the Pittsburgh Half Marathon, have continued running, and am now down to 177.

In my opinion, the best way to lose pounds fast is by running. Cutting out soda and snacks, and eating right helps, but running gives almost instant results. Way better than walking.

Leave a comment:

• SaulToPaul
    replied
    220 pounds

Leave a comment:

• Ktoyou
    replied
    Originally posted by Delmar View Post
    Down another 2 lbs this week
    Hello Delmar! I keep on umm good.

Leave a comment:

• Ktoyou
    replied
    Originally posted by ebenz47037 View Post
    Last time I went to the doctor, I was down to 218. I haven't been that low in years. Now, almost two months later, I don't know what I weigh. But, I'm down to a size 14 in women's blue jeans. I haven't worn a 14 since I was about 16 years old. I haven't been eating as healthily as my sister wants me to. But, I've been doing a lot better than I was. Plus, I go for a good walk when it's not too cold. Who knows? I may be down to a size 10 or 12 soon.
    great news. Size 14 is pretty small. I sure packed it on and why at my age, who knows?

Leave a comment:

• ok doser
    replied
    Outstanding Nori!

You too Del!

Leave a comment:

• ebenz47037
    replied
    Last time I went to the doctor, I was down to 218. I haven't been that low in years. Now, almost two months later, I don't know what I weigh. But, I'm down to a size 14 in women's blue jeans. I haven't worn a 14 since I was about 16 years old. I haven't been eating as healthily as my sister wants me to. But, I've been doing a lot better than I was. Plus, I go for a good walk when it's not too cold. Who knows? I may be down to a size 10 or 12 soon.

Leave a comment:

• Delmar
    replied
    Down another 2 lbs this week

Leave a comment:

• Poly
    replied
    Originally posted by Ktoyou View Post

hidee
    Hey there to you too.

Leave a comment:

• Ktoyou
    replied
    Originally posted by Poly View Post
    Hey Delmar, long time no see. That's awesome. I'm doing a low cal fat free and the husband is doing Keto. I've tried Keto but it just doesn't work for me.
    hidee

Leave a comment:

• Ktoyou
    replied
    So I have been away from TOL the last few years more than I have been here, and I thought it would be good to update everybody on my weight loss journey. Going into Christmas 2019 I was somewhere around 90 lbs below my all time high. Which would be fairly impressive if it were not for the fact that a few years ago I was more than 200 lbs down. Good news is I am headed in the right direction again. Current stat is down by 108.
    Good to see you Delmar! I been absent too. Gained too much weight and may have to live with being bigger, it happens

Leave a comment:

• ok doser
    replied
    So I have been away from TOL the last few years more than I have been here, and I thought it would be good to update everybody on my weight loss journey. Going into Christmas 2019 I was somewhere around 90 lbs below my all time high. Which would be fairly impressive if it were not for the fact that a few years ago I was more than 200 lbs down. Good news is I am headed in the right direction again. Current stat is down by 108.
    Woo Hoo!

Leave a comment:

• Poly
    replied
    Hey Delmar, long time no see. That's awesome. I'm doing a low cal fat free and the husband is doing Keto. I've tried Keto but it just doesn't work for me.

Leave a comment:

• Delmar
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JudgeRightly
    replied
    Originally posted by Ktoyou View Post
    I lost the weight loss programme to too many church dinners.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X