weekly weigh in

john w

Hall of Fame
Lunch:

Another chicken & cheese sammich on loaf bread
Another pack of nabs

:chew:

Mid day "pick me up" today:

Malcolm Merriweather beef stew, in double dollops of cooking sherry, mixed with Aint Bea's pearly onions,and eggs whites(left over from those not used in my moulages), along with southern fried chicken, fried in extra Crisco oil, and, a leg of lamb, cooked ala Otis Campbell style, left over pounded steak, ala Morelli, and 4 "Mr. Cookie Bars."

Took a nap.

SaulToPaul 2

Malcolm Merriweather beef stew, in double dollops of cooking sherry, mixed with Aint Bea's pearly onions,and eggs whites(left over from those not used in my moulages), along with southern fried chicken, fried in extra Crisco oil, and, a leg of lamb, cooked ala Otis Campbell style, left over pounded steak, ala Morelli, and 4 "Mr. Cookie Bars."

Took a nap.

And his blood sugar only raise a couple points. :jawdrop:
Amazing genetic specimen.

Lon

Took a nap.
Okay, I'm back to saving for a plane ticket, might need to bicycle :plain: My mouth is watering.
View attachment 24291

Need an English valet?

SaulToPaul 2

Enjoyed my light Tuesday workout. :noid:

Overhead Press

105 x 5
105 x 5
105 x 5
105 x 5
105 x 5

Chinups

3 x 5

Dead Lifts

200 x 3
250 x 3
250 x 3
250 x 3

What is the over/under on how many Cheetos saint john w ate last night, and how many feet he walked from the couch to the bathroom, while retaining his Dash Riprock physique? :think:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Overhead Press

105 x 5
105 x 5
105 x 5
105 x 5
105 x 5

Chinups

3 x 5

Dead Lifts

200 x 3
250 x 3
250 x 3
250 x 3

What is the over/under on how many Cheetos saint john w ate last night, and how many feet he walked from the couch to the bathroom, while retaining his Dash Riprock physique? :think:

Wait til the arthritis kicks in !!!

john w

Hall of Fame

Overhead Press

105 x 5
105 x 5
105 x 5
105 x 5
105 x 5

Chinups

3 x 5

Dead Lifts

200 x 3
250 x 3
250 x 3
250 x 3

My extremely light workout today:

Woke up, stretched/yawned for 2 minutes 22 seconds. Turned off TV, still on from watching "Kojak" the night before.

Chased cat off balcony, and gave that stupid cat an extended leg kick.

Opened fridge forcefully. Closed fridge-out of "Ding Dongs."

Took a nap.

Woke up, and turned on TV, pressing remote 222 times, until my story, "Days of our Lives," showed up.

Had 4 ice creme sandwiches, after doing 4 sit ups, and drinking 4 cups of coffee, extra sugar, regular milk.

Took another nap.

SaulToPaul 2

My extremely light workout today:

Woke up, stretched/yawned for 2 minutes 22 seconds. Turned off TV, still on from watching "Kojak" the night before.

Chased cat off balcony, and gave that stupid cat an extended leg kick.

Opened fridge forcefully. Closed fridge-out of "Ding Dongs."

Took a nap.

Woke up, and turned on TV, pressing remote 222 times, until my story, "Days of our Lives," showed up.

Had 4 ice creme sandwiches, after doing 4 sit ups, and drinking 4 cups of coffee, extra sugar, regular milk.

Took another nap.

I detect a theme of 222 reps in each of your workouts.
Is that a secret formula your learned from Barn, or Dash Riprock?

john w

Hall of Fame
I detect a theme of 222 reps in each of your workouts.
Is that a secret formula your learned from Barn, or Dash Riprock?

I learned it from you, you taught me that, as it shore is a might peculiar, that you've weighed 222 pounds, for most of your life, Mayor. You're in denial.

Lon

I learned it from you, you taught me that, as it shore is a might peculiar, that you've weighed 222 pounds, for most of your life, Mayor. You're in denial.

Now THAT makes sense :think: Don't mess with Texas or S2theP :nono:

(the valet offer....think about it, Guv'nuh)

john w

Hall of Fame
I broke my fast at 4:30 here with chocolate milk and a bowl of mac and cheese. Take that, Fife.

I broke my 2 minute, 22 second fast with triple cheese steak burger, at Steak 'n Shake, with 2 orders of fries, onion rings, an extra large milk shake, and large coke. I skipped the cherry, and nuts, in the milk shake, as I'm in training.