weekly weigh in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Delmar View Post
    So I have been away from TOL the last few years more than I have been here, and I thought it would be good to update everybody on my weight loss journey. Going into Christmas 2019 I was somewhere around 90 lbs below my all time high. Which would be fairly impressive if it were not for the fact that a few years ago I was more than 200 lbs down. Good news is I am headed in the right direction again. Current stat is down by 108.
    Good to see you Delmar! I been absent too. Gained too much weight and may have to live with being bigger, it happens
    So, what?

believe it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Poly View Post
      Hey Delmar, long time no see. That's awesome. I'm doing a low cal fat free and the husband is doing Keto. I've tried Keto but it just doesn't work for me.
      hidee
      So, what?

believe it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ktoyou View Post

hidee
        Hey there to you too.

"The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

Check out the "rightest" of all right wing moms. FarRightMom

Upgrade your TOL membership.

Comment

• Down another 2 lbs this week

Comment

• Last time I went to the doctor, I was down to 218. I haven't been that low in years. Now, almost two months later, I don't know what I weigh. But, I'm down to a size 14 in women's blue jeans. I haven't worn a 14 since I was about 16 years old. I haven't been eating as healthily as my sister wants me to. But, I've been doing a lot better than I was. Plus, I go for a good walk when it's not too cold. Who knows? I may be down to a size 10 or 12 soon.
            They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. -- Isaiah 40:31

Vegetarian - Indian word for lousy hunter

sigpic

Comment

• Outstanding Nori!

You too Del!

Comment

• Originally posted by ebenz47037 View Post
                Last time I went to the doctor, I was down to 218. I haven't been that low in years. Now, almost two months later, I don't know what I weigh. But, I'm down to a size 14 in women's blue jeans. I haven't worn a 14 since I was about 16 years old. I haven't been eating as healthily as my sister wants me to. But, I've been doing a lot better than I was. Plus, I go for a good walk when it's not too cold. Who knows? I may be down to a size 10 or 12 soon.
                great news. Size 14 is pretty small. I sure packed it on and why at my age, who knows?
                So, what?

believe it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Delmar View Post
                  Down another 2 lbs this week
                  Hello Delmar! I keep on umm good.
                  So, what?

believe it!

Comment

• 220 pounds
                    Originally posted by Interplanner
                    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
                    You're too literal to get it.
                    The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

Comment

• Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
                      220 pounds
                      How's it going STP? Hope all is well.

I was up to 210 at the beginning of last year. I started running again, ran the Pittsburgh Half Marathon, have continued running, and am now down to 177.

In my opinion, the best way to lose pounds fast is by running. Cutting out soda and snacks, and eating right helps, but running gives almost instant results. Way better than walking.
                      (1 Cor 1:13 KJV) Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Comment

• Lost a few pounds and it is very hard now! Still not posting my weight as it embarrasses me/
                        So, what?

believe it!

Comment

• When I was well, I used to walk 1 hour every day, did not change my diet at all, and I lost 30 pounds in one year. I need to feel stronger again to walk like that again (had a convulsion about 25 years ago and it destroyed my life and I have never been the same again). The most frustrating thing is that doctors can not provide any help at all. I had a doctor in the ER many years ago that said while I was totally dehydrated (needed 3 bags of water to even be able to lift my head up), he said to me: "I am an ER doctor, I do not treat patients like you', even the poor nurse looked at me like 'I am so sorry'. I wish I had been a smidgen better I would have sue the pants out of his legs. Oh, well, such is life.
                          No man can come to God except through Christ. (Jn. 14:20)
                          No man can come to Christ unless he comes through the Cross. (Jn. 3:16; Eph. 2:13–18)
                          No man can come to the Cross without a denial of self. (Lk. 9:23–24)

Comment

• Originally posted by lifeisgood View Post
                            When I was well, I used to walk 1 hour every day, did not change my diet at all, and I lost 30 pounds in one year. I need to feel stronger again to walk like that again (had a convulsion about 25 years ago and it destroyed my life and I have never been the same again). The most frustrating thing is that doctors can not provide any help at all. I had a doctor in the ER many years ago that said while I was totally dehydrated (needed 3 bags of water to even be able to lift my head up), he said to me: "I am an ER doctor, I do not treat patients like you', even the poor nurse looked at me like 'I am so sorry'. I wish I had been a smidgen better I would have sue the pants out of his legs. Oh, well, such is life.
                            I hope you get better. I plan to get out and walk more and start playing golf more regularly this spring. Looking to lose five pounds for starters.
                            So, what?

believe it!

Comment

• Lost another pound and walking some on nice days
                              So, what?

believe it!

Comment

• Nothing better to do than eat
                                So, what?

believe it!

Comment

Working...