good morning breakfast clubbers

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Coffee first... always the coffee. I can't imagine a good morning without coffee. :)

I don't eat breakfast until I've been up a few hours, and right now it's oatmeal with chia seeds, cinnamon and chocolate almond butter.

You ate chia seeds? You're going to have chia pets growing inside you!! :shocked:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
You had one, didn't you? :D

It's okay, we're all friends here. You can share. :)

Be careful anna. Or else. Some morning you'll look out your window while drinking your morning coffee and you'll see my army of chia pets surrounding your house. :plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Be careful anna. Or else. Some morning you'll look out your window while drinking your morning coffee and you'll see my army of chia pets surrounding your house. :plain:

chia-pet.jpg

Oh, kmo.... I'm absolutely petrified with fear. :eek:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
:IA: They are much more intimidating in person!

And a couple Chia Obamas sprinkled in the mix will be sure to freak you out. :plain:

zoo22

If I looked out the window and saw an army of chia pets out there it would freak me out. That sounds like a horrible nightmare. anna must have nerves of steel.

zoo22

I'm ready for 'em. Let loose the chia pets of war!! :plain:

hudson-sprayer.jpg

Well, you might be able to get rid of the chia, but chia pets are creepy with the chia or without the chia... Naked chia pets are just as creepy.

Uh oh, I hope the mention of naked chia pets doesn't get aCW running over here.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Well, you might be able to get rid of the chia, but chia pets are creepy with the chia or without the chia... Naked chia pets are just as creepy.

Have no fear... anna the hammer is here...

chia-Bunny1.jpg
chia-Bunny1.jpg
chia-Bunny1.jpg
chia-Bunny1.jpg
chia-Bunny1.jpg
chia-Bunny1.jpg

Uh oh, I hope the mention of naked chia pets doesn't get aCW running over here.
Well, it does look like a parade. :plain: