Fast personality disorder test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast personality disorder test

Posting this for members of the forum who may be interested in learning more about themselves. I got the idea to start this thread based on #OkDoser's frequently posted claim that "liberalism is a mental disorder." The truth is that "mental disorders" transcend ideological/political boundaries.

Personality Disorder Test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/persona...sorder_test.mv

By the way, I don't want anyone to post their results. That is private, although if you want to post results that is your choice.

Also, this test is not a professional diagnosis. You need to go to a licensed professional for that. It is simply an opportunity to learn and gain insights into the psychology of personality.

Well I guess I don't have a personality. I scored low on all of them.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

Originally posted by Sherman View Post
      Well I guess I don't have a personality. I scored low on all of them.
      According to a number of scientific studies, personality disorders affect approximately 10% of the population: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...1/#__sec2title

Comment

And this has, what, to do with politics?

Comment

This probably belongs in "The Rest" So I will put it there.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

A number of mental health professionals have come forward to caution that Donald Trump has narcissistic disorder. Have a look at the description and see if you think it applies: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcis...ality_disorder

Comment

This probably belongs in "The Rest" So I will put it there.
              I put this thread in Politics for a reason, which I clearly explained in the OP: "I got the idea to start this thread based on #OkDoser's frequently posted claim that "liberalism is a mental disorder." The truth is that "mental disorders" transcend ideological/political boundaries."

Comment

Because it transcends political boundaries, it belongs in the rest. Placing in politics makes it too much of a hot button thread.

Comment

I don't get why Christians have to be so ugly to each other over politics.

Comment

I don't get why Christians have to be so ugly to each other over politics.
                    I don't recognize Christ in those who approve of the murder of the unborn child

They are not my brothers and sisters

They serve satan, not Christ

Comment

Originally posted by User Name View Post
                      A number of mental health professionals have come forward to caution that Donald Trump has narcissistic disorder. Have a look at the description and see if you think it applies: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcis...ality_disorder
                      Having never personally examined him or even having had a therapy session with him they summarily excluded themselves from being called 'professional' due to their opinion surfacing as a diagnosis.
                      "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

Personally: I believe that the test should have included questions designed to detect liberalism, homosexuality, feminism and several other mental illnesses.

Comment

Originally posted by Aimiel View Post
                          Having never personally examined him or even having had a therapy session with him they summarily excluded themselves from being called 'professional' due to their opinion surfacing as a diagnosis.
                          That's why they didn't "diagnose" him. They merely observed that he demonstrates narcissistic behavior patterns.

Comment

Originally posted by User Name View Post
                            That's why they didn't "diagnose" him. They merely observed that he demonstrates narcissistic behavior patterns.
                            If you would have observed that distinction, you might not have said: "A number of mental health professionals have come forward to caution that Donald Trump has narcissistic disorder." Problem is: most every tabloid rag (CNN, MSNBC, et cetera) have made the same mistake (accidentally on purpose). Many so-called 'professionals' actually have stated their 'diagnosis' of such disorders regarding our President, to the press and publicly. It's pathetic. He's the President of the United States of America, not a clown, actor or sports figure; to be made fun of by news media talking-heads who don't have a clue that they're puppets of evil puppet-masters.

Comment

Originally posted by Aimiel View Post
                              If you would have observed that distinction, you might not have said: "A number of mental health professionals have come forward to caution that Donald Trump has narcissistic disorder." Problem is: most every tabloid rag (CNN, MSNBC, et cetera) have made the same mistake (accidentally on purpose).
                              It is not hard to look at the description of narcissistic personality disorder and see that it fits Donald Trump's words and actions, just as it is not hard to look at 2+2 and come up with 4.

Here's your evidence:

Comment

Working...
                              X