Fast personality disorder test

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Posting this for members of the forum who may be interested in learning more about themselves. I got the idea to start this thread based on #OkDoser's frequently posted claim that "liberalism is a mental disorder." The truth is that "mental disorders" transcend ideological/political boundaries.

Personality Disorder Test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/persona...sorder_test.mv

By the way, I don't want anyone to post their results. That is private, although if you want to post results that is your choice.

Also, this test is not a professional diagnosis. You need to go to a licensed professional for that. It is simply an opportunity to learn and gain insights into the psychology of personality.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well I guess I don't have a personality. I scored low on all of them. :noid:

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This probably belongs in "The Rest" So I will put it there.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
This probably belongs in "The Rest" So I will put it there.

I put this thread in Politics for a reason, which I clearly explained in the OP: "I got the idea to start this thread based on #OkDoser's frequently posted claim that "liberalism is a mental disorder." The truth is that "mental disorders" transcend ideological/political boundaries."

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because it transcends political boundaries, it belongs in the rest. Placing in politics makes it too much of a hot button thread.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't get why Christians have to be so ugly to each other over politics.

Aimiel

A number of mental health professionals have come forward to caution that Donald Trump has narcissistic disorder. Have a look at the description and see if you think it applies: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcis...ality_disorder
Having never personally examined him or even having had a therapy session with him they summarily excluded themselves from being called 'professional' due to their opinion surfacing as a diagnosis. :duh:

Aimiel

Personally: I believe that the test should have included questions designed to detect liberalism, homosexuality, feminism and several other mental illnesses.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Having never personally examined him or even having had a therapy session with him they summarily excluded themselves from being called 'professional' due to their opinion surfacing as a diagnosis. :duh:

That's why they didn't "diagnose" him. They merely observed that he demonstrates narcissistic behavior patterns.

Aimiel

That's why they didn't "diagnose" him. They merely observed that he demonstrates narcissistic behavior patterns.
If you would have observed that distinction, you might not have said: "A number of mental health professionals have come forward to caution that Donald Trump has narcissistic disorder." Problem is: most every tabloid rag (CNN, MSNBC, et cetera) have made the same mistake (accidentally on purpose). Many so-called 'professionals' actually have stated their 'diagnosis' of such disorders regarding our President, to the press and publicly. It's pathetic. He's the President of the United States of America, not a clown, actor or sports figure; to be made fun of by news media talking-heads who don't have a clue that they're puppets of evil puppet-masters.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
If you would have observed that distinction, you might not have said: "A number of mental health professionals have come forward to caution that Donald Trump has narcissistic disorder." Problem is: most every tabloid rag (CNN, MSNBC, et cetera) have made the same mistake (accidentally on purpose).

It is not hard to look at the description of narcissistic personality disorder and see that it fits Donald Trump's words and actions, just as it is not hard to look at 2+2 and come up with 4.

Here's your evidence:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Many so-called 'professionals' actually have stated their 'diagnosis' of such disorders regarding our President, to the press and publicly. It's pathetic.
More than a diagnosis, what truly matters is the president’s behavioral characteristics and personality traits. And understanding how people behave and think is not the sole province of professionals; we all do it every day, with family members, co-workers, and others.

Even Trump’s own allies recognize the degree of his narcissism. When he launched racist attacks on four congresswomen of color, Senator Lindsey Graham
explained, “That’s just the way he is. It’s more narcissism than anything else.” So, too, do skeptics of assigning a clinical diagnosis. “No one is denying,” Frances told Rolling Stone, “that he is as narcissistic an individual as one is ever likely to encounter.” The president’s exceptional narcissism is his defining characteristic.

No president in recent memory—and likely no president ever—has prompted more discussion about his mental stability and connection with reality. Trump’s former chief of staff John Kelly is said to have described him as “
unhinged,” and “off the rails,” and to have called the White House "Crazytown” because of Trump’s unbalanced state. Trump’s former deputy attorney general, Rod Rosenstein, once reportedly discussed recruiting Cabinet members to invoke the Twenty-Fifth Amendment, the Constitution’s provision addressing presidential disability, including mental disability.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...office/599128/

Gary K

Banned
A number of mental health professionals have come forward to caution that Donald Trump has narcissistic disorder. Have a look at the description and see if you think it applies: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcis...ality_disorder

That is a diagnosis without an interview, for you stated "Donald Trump has narcissistic disorder". Each and everyone of those so-called mental health professionals has violated their professional ethics standards and should have their licenses stripped from them.

It's also been proven multiple times that these so-called "professionals" can't tell someone who is truly mentally ill from someone who is completely sane. They have been proven to not be able to distinguish a faker from someone truly mentally ill.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
That is a diagnosis without an interview, for you stated "Donald Trump has narcissistic disorder".

Trump’s former chief of staff John Kelly is said to have described him as “unhinged,” and “off the rails,” and to have called the White House "Crazytown” because of Trump’s unbalanced state. Trump’s former deputy attorney general, Rod Rosenstein, once reportedly discussed recruiting Cabinet members to invoke the Twenty-Fifth Amendment, the Constitution’s provision addressing presidential disability, including mental disability.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...office/599128/

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Each and everyone of those so-called mental health professionals has violated their professional ethics standards and should have their licenses stripped from them.

Many people know that the field of psychiatry has typically declared it unethical for practitioners to diagnose public figures from afar, but a schism within the profession has emerged during the Trump presidency. Some experts have argued that given President Trump’s pattern of various troubling behaviors, it is important for the public to have such expert opinion available. Jim Braude was joined by Dr. Leonard Glass, an associate professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School, a psychiatrist at McLean Hospital, and a contributor to the book, ‘The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: :37 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess A President’; and Fergus Cullen, former chair of the New Hampshire Republican Party from 2007 to 2008, to discuss this topic:

Aimiel

Trump’s former chief of staff John Kelly is said to have described him as “unhinged...
Everywhere I've ever worked, when people are fired, I hear them complain about the boss or whomever and most of the times they're exaggerated or outright lies. It's to be expected. Again, any health professional who offers an out-of-hand diagnosis without a single session with the one they're accusing must also be rejected: out-of-hand. It makes for good headlines in the fake news. I take it you're addicted. We need to start a new non-profit: "Fake News Anonymous," for people who need to be freed from them. I'd be your sponsor, if you like.