Older Men with Younger Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Berean View Post
    This caught me eye in the news. Keanu Reeves is dating a 46 year old woman and many in the press are hailing Reeves as a "hero" for dating a woman close to his age. Apparently, many in the media get upset when an older man dates/marries a much younger woman. My question is why do they care if an older man dates/marries a younger woman?

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...e-keanu-reeves

NOTE: The Thread title is a typo! It should read "Older Men with Younger Women".

Can a mod fix the title?
    Fixed the Title. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Rusha View Post
      As a mother and woman, I want women to respect and value themselves. Marriage should be about love and compatibility. Goals and mutual respect matters.
      Those are good reasons to bring back slut-shaming.

Learn to read what is written.

_____
      The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
      ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Comment

Originally posted by genuineoriginal View Post
        Those are good reasons to bring back slut-shaming.
        A difficult topic for feminists, who typically think that women should be able to do anything they want without facing consequences

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post

A difficult topic for feminists, who typically think that women should be able to do anything they want without facing consequences
          Modern feminism is a crazy, insane, spiritually wicked philosophy. I truly believe it destroys women's lives and is the main cause of substantial female/male conflict. This has led to an entire generation of women who are now nearing middle age single and childless. Many of them, will die alone. It's truly sad, actually. Feminism tells women to be as promiscuous as they want to be without realizing that men tend to not be attracted to promiscuous women when it comes to finding a wife or long term mate.
          Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
          . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Comment

Modern feminism is a crazy, insane, spiritually wicked philosophy. I truly believe it destroys women's lives and is the main cause of substantial female/male conflict. This has led to an entire generation of women who are now nearing middle age single and childless. Many of them, will die alone. It's truly sad, actually. Feminism tells women to be as promiscuous as they want to be without realizing that men tend to not be attracted to promiscuous women when it comes to finding a wife or long term mate.
            :think :

Found it!

https://theologyonline.com/forum/pol...ng?postcount=6

Comment

Feminism tells women to be as promiscuous as they want to be without realizing that men tend to not be attracted to promiscuous women when it comes to finding a wife or long term mate.
              Not sure what this thread has to with feminism ... but I will just point out that feminism doesn’t tell women “to be as promiscuous as they want” but rather it’s their choice to make as well as pointing out the double standard.

TRUST
              is a fragile thing.

Easy to break, Easy to lose
              and one of the hardest things to
              ever get back.

Comment

... feminism doesn’t tell women “to be as promiscuous as they want” but rather it’s their choice to make ....

you're an idiot

Comment

Not sure what this thread has to with feminism ... but I will just point out that feminism doesn’t tell women “to be as promiscuous as they want” but rather it’s their choice to make as well as pointing out the double standard.
                  And Who do you think implemented that double standard?

Perhaps there was a purpose in having a double standard?

Do you lament that through history there has been a double standard between men and women?

Start @23:27 in the following audio:
                  http://media2.kgov.com/audio/2019091...GY5n.pGKMbMfgr

It's not possible to shame a slut who has no shame.

https://kgov.com/bel/20190917

Comment

Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post

And Who do you think implemented that double standard?
                    Any hypocrite who endorses it.

TRUST
                    is a fragile thing.

Easy to break, Easy to lose
                    and one of the hardest things to
                    ever get back.

Comment

Any hypocrite who endorses it.
                      Wrong. And there was a purpose in having a double standard.

God implemented the double standard for women, to protect them, so that it would be their last line of defence in a corrupt society.

You should listen to that audio.

23:27 http://media2.kgov.com/audio/2019091...GY5n.pGKMbMfgr

Comment

Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post

Wrong. And there was a purpose in having a double standard.

God implemented the double standard for women, to protect them, so that it would be their last line of defence in a corrupt society.

You should listen to that audio.

23:27 http://media2.kgov.com/audio/2019091...GY5n.pGKMbMfgr
                        she won't

Comment

Even if that were true why do people car so much? Since they do not know the couple personally or the inter workings of the couple's relationship they are just making an uniformed judgement.
                          When an old lady marries a young man, it drives them crazy!
                          So, what?

believe it!

Comment

Working...
                          X