Clear All

• Carrie: Pretty decent for a remake

Comment

• Ride Along.. Stinkin' hilarious..
      I think I'm hilarious.

Comment

• morbid humor......

~*~*~

Scary Movie 3 - Brenda's funeral scene just about did me in.

pj

sigpic

Our Real Nature
        freelight's cosmic cafe
        Free-light-Express

~*~*~
        Resource Nexus l Theosophical Studies l Esoteric School of Gnostic Wisdom l Sanatana Dharma lAdidaml Facebook l Thread Catalog & History

Comment

• Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
          "Enders Game" is terrible! Harrison Ford looks tired, bored, and
          depressed! I don't think he wanted to be on that set! Just a
          paycheck! All he did was stand, sit, and walk a little bit! A total
          waste of time!
          ENDERS GAME: Ender Wiggum's character was a cross between Frodo Baggins and Masellus Wallace.
          Where is the evidence for a global flood?
          E≈mc2
          "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
          -Bob B.

Comment

• The LEGO Movie: EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!
            “In many ways the evidence of our faith is found in our ability to control our tongue (or our keyboard)."
            -Adam Hamilton

“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
            -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
              Just watched The Shining again.

Outstanding, stupendous, superlative, superb, excellent, brilliant etc...
              But did you like it?

Posted from the TOL App!
              Eph 2:8 For you are saved by grace through faith, and this is not from yourselves; it is God's gift --
              Eph 2:9 not from works, so that no one can boast.
              Eph 2:10 For we are His creation, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared ahead of time so that we should walk in them. [HCSB]

Comment

• Future Folk,

a musical collage of interplanetary conquest and blunders within a typical earthly love story with universal consequences.

All hail Hondo!

Comment

• 47 Ronin: Neo spends several hours impressing us with his Japaneseiness.
                  Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by rexlunae View Post
                    47 Ronin: Neo spends several hours impressing us with his Japaneseiness.
                    Ah, I thought Ronin was Japanese for "reasons not to watch this movie"...though the one was sufficient.
                    You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

• Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
                      Ah, I thought Ronin was Japanese for "reasons not to watch this movie"...though the one was sufficient.
                      The Ronin weren't the problem. It was really The One.

Think The Ten Commandments movie, but with an appearance from Santa Clause.
                      Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

Comment

Maybe if they'd integrated a bus into the plot line.

Think The Ten Commandments movie, but with an appearance from Santa Clause.
                        Egad. Or Scarface as a musical comedy?
                        You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

Comment

• This one isn't mine, but it's good:

Pacific Rim:It's either the most awesome dumb movie ever made, or the dumbest awesome movie ever made.

Honest Trailer

And it's a thinly-veiled excuse to show people who haven't seen them the Honest Trailers. Really, they're worth watching.

Comment

• "Captain Phillips" - Somehow kept up the sense of heightened and increasing danger even though we know how the story is going to end.

Good job! Good movie!

Comment

• "The Dynamiter" - a movie about a good young man coming of age in a difficult situation - what a nice surprise!

Comment

Working...
                                X