No announcement yet.

One Sentence Movie Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What picture does this line came from? "...doesn't make a wife for a right guy"?
    So, what?

believe it!

Comment

Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
      I'm waiting for: Breaking Dawn 2: Electric Boogaloo. I'm told there'll be a dance number.
      Five Iron Frenzy?

Comment

Wreck It Ralph: less conventional but much better than Brave, Oscar notwithstanding, it's a movie with surprising heart and one I recommend for any age.
        You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

Originally posted by Ktoyou View Post
          Vertigo is a great picture, yet Streetcar Named Desire was better, so was Sunset Boulevard, all for the same reason.
          I'm glad you have had some experience with talkies.

Comment

The Sessions: Perfection! Mad about a quadraplegic who pays me to legally have sex with him.

Comment

Perks of Being a Wall Flower: John Hughes marries Glee with the Prince of Tides.

Comment

SkyFall: Bond comes of age - Not just a testosterone soaked teenager anymore.
                Last edited by Uberpod1; March 14th, 2013, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Uberpod1
                  Perks of Being a Wall Flower: John Hughes marries Glee with the Prince of Tides.
                  could there be a movie more clich├ęd?

Comment

Silver Linings the Play book.
                    Warning Strong Language.
                    Other than that the movie cracked me up, people with issues cope, grow and move on.

Comment

Lawless, good period piece based loosely on true events, found it entertaining.

MIB III.. utter and complete waste of time, along with Expendables II, and Arnold's newest release.

War Horse simply a great movie.

Hannah little blond haired girl gets some.

Comment

ARGO: keeps you on the edge of your seat even if you're old enough or studied enough to know how it ends.

Red Tails: exciting in the air, but the main story never really gets off the ground.

Pro-Life

Comment

Skyfall: Bond dies then returns to save his boss' life, but fails to save her life so Ralph Fiennes can be M in the next film.

(Skyflop, imo.)
                          So they took him and killed him, and threw him out of the vineyard.

Comment

Lincoln Vampire Hunter: Lincoln... hunts... vampires.

Comment

What picture does this line came from? "...doesn't make a wife for a right guy"?

"OBLIVION" ..
                              GOD HAS PROMISED US IMMORTALITY

Comment

Originally posted by Doormat View Post
                                Skyfall: Bond dies then returns to save his boss' life, but fails to save her life so Ralph Fiennes can be M in the next film.

(Skyflop, imo.)
                                Interesting. I rate it as the best Bond film yet, top to bottom, only given a run for its money by Craig's first. That's one of the things you have to love about film though, isn't it.

Pro-Life

Comment

Working...
                                X