Jujubee's Presence

Status
Not open for further replies.

erinmarie

SOTK said:
You obviously didn't see my post written to Mr. 5020 and yourself in Spammer's Paradise. Jujubee could have handled herself better, true. However, in my opinion, Mr. 5020 intentionally attacked her. If you read Jujubee's quote, she wrote "I am not sure if I agree with this" right underneath it. Mr. 5020 could have and should have handled it much differently especially since she made that qualifying statement. And Mr. 5020 didn't have a point. He made a statement; one which was not qualified with any reason, and in fact, which appeared to me to cause harm. However, Mr. 5020 and I talked, and I feel it's all behind us for the most part.

You're right. I didn't read your posts concerning the matter. I actually didn't really give it much thought until Juju posted she was leaving TOL...yesterday?

I just want to make something clear here. The only reason I negged her was for asking a mod to remove the neg that Mr. gave her. I joked with her in the neg, and I was doing it as a gentle nudge towards taking the whole thing in stride.

Then she made a very rude comment (comments to be more accurate), which although it didn't bother me, because it had no truth to it whatsoever, it did hurt.

To end this on a good note, I have decided to leave TOL and never come back.

Y'All are make me very uneasy, and I have a bad feeling about this place. There are evil doings going on here and I must Rebuke Y'all in the Name of the Lord. Thank Ya Jesus.

Mr. 5020

erinmarie said:

Y'All are make me very uneasy, and I have a bad feeling about this place. There are evil doings going on here and I must Rebuke Y'all in the Name of the Lord. Thank Ya Jesus.
:darwinsm:

Lovejoy

What?! Just because I asked for a little bribe in the arbitration of Christ's peace and grace, you are going to rebuke me and call me "evil!" Be that way, then.

SOTK

erinmarie said:
You're right. I didn't read your posts concerning the matter. I actually didn't really give it much thought until Juju posted she was leaving TOL...yesterday?

I just want to make something clear here. The only reason I negged her was for asking a mod to remove the neg that Mr. gave her. I joked with her in the neg, and I was doing it as a gentle nudge towards taking the whole thing in stride.

Then she made a very rude comment (comments to be more accurate), which although it didn't bother me, because it had no truth to it whatsoever, it did hurt.

Yeah, she shouldn't have said that to you. She did apologize to you in the Redneck's Club the next day. :)

erinmarie said:

:shocked:

Lovejoy

She rebuked me in the Spirit, too. That just hurts. Darn sarcastic little sisters. Now I got two of 'em!!!

Mr. 5020

Lovejoy said:
She rebuked me in the Spirit, too. That just hurts. Darn sarcastic little sisters. Now I got two of 'em!!!
Where is that little sister of yours. I was going to red rep her...er...I mean...:granite:

Jujubee

I honestly don't feel like I needed to talk to my husband in private but he and i can discuss it later... I just think I am not cut out for critisizim here thats all... I obiviously don't handle it well...I don't like to be irritating or bothersome to people. But as I can see there are a alot of people that seem to like me and that makes me feel good. I think crow's point was very well put. But hey I am not perfect and i handled it the way I thought was okay. Obviously not...

Mr. 5020

Jujubee said:
I honestly don't feel like I needed to talk to my husband in private but he and i can discuss it later... I just think I am not cut out for critisizim here thats all... I obiviously don't handle it well...I don't like to be irritating or bothersome to people. But as I can see there are a alot of people that seem to like me and that makes me feel good. I think crow's point was very well put. But hey I am not perfect and i handled it the way I thought was okay. Obviously not...
I was nice. Doesn't that count for anything?

:D

Mr. 5020

Starbeam45 said:
Also see how hard it is to be a little sister?
:hammer: :kookoo:
Oh yes...it's sooooo hard. To do nothing. And be spoiled. And have everything blamed on your big brother! Oh, how can you stand it?!?!

I'm not bitter, though.

Lovejoy

Mr. 5020 said:
Oh yes...it's sooooo hard. To do nothing. And be spoiled. And have everything blamed on your big brother! Oh, how can you stand it?!?!

I'm not bitter, though.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mr. 5020 again.
:crackup:

Status
Not open for further replies.