Mock those who report posts that don't break the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Eyed Jack

Why is that guy such an idiot? Seriously, he's got to be one of the dumbest people I've ever seen. Is he fairly indicative of the mindset over at RD.net? Or would that be an unfair comparison? Sorry, I just never could bring myself to register over there, or I'd just go and check for myself.

CardinalSin

BANNED
Banned
WOW - Delmar asks me in this thread what point I have to make about sin and I tell him so he gives me an official warning and tells me to leave the thread alone because "this is a discussion between Christians, about Christianity! So unless you have more to add than "this is pointless" kindly keep your nose out!"

Delmar, I have much more to say about sin in that thread and if you don't want to hear it then you should stop reading. I did nothing wrong. Don't be so fragile.

If you want that thread to be for Christians only then relocate it.

:mock: Delmar

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
WOW - Delmar asks me in this thread what point I have to make about sin and I tell him so he gives me an official warning and tells me to leave the thread alone because "this is a discussion between Christians, about Christianity! So unless you have more to add than "this is pointless" kindly keep your nose out!"

Delmar, I have much more to say about sin in that thread and if you don't want to hear it then you should stop reading. I did nothing wrong. Don't be so fragile.

CardinalSin
You were being an annoying distraction in that thread and I have been given the responsibility of keeping order at this forum! I don't need to move the thread. The directive I gave you will suffice!

CardinalSin

BANNED
Banned
Hi Delmar,
You were being an annoying distraction in that thread and I have been given the responsibility of keeping order at this forum! I don't need to move the thread. The directive I gave you will suffice!
Get off your high horse and moderate the forum - ACCORDING TO THE RULES.

I made totally valid points about sin in that thread - POINTS THAT YOU ASKED FOR.

If you don't agree with the points I made then debate them with me - IT'S A FORUM.

If you can't handle the heat then leave the kitchen - DON'T BE SO FRAGILE.

If you don't want an atheist in a Christian thread then move the thread - IT'S THE RULES.

I shouldn't have to wipe your nose like this.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi Delmar,

Get off your high horse and moderate the forum - ACCORDING TO THE RULES.

I made totally valid points about sin in that thread - POINTS THAT YOU ASKED FOR.

If you don't agree with the points I made then debate them with me - IT'S A FORUM.

If you can't handle the heat then leave the kitchen - DON'T BE SO FRAGILE.

If you don't want an atheist in a Christian thread then move the thread - IT'S THE RULES.

I shouldn't have to wipe your nose like this.

There is a rule against disrepect towards TOL staff! Good bye!:wave:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
CardinalSin I checked the wrong box. You should have been gone before that last idiotic post. My fault!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame

So then you come into this thread and spam it with subjects that have no relevance to the point of this particular thread? You're a moron.

Ignatz

BANNED
Banned
Oh, so CardinalSin was finally banned. I guess it was just a matter of time. Not being Christian (even not being a fundamental Christian) will do that for you in this forum sooner or later.

It's interesting to see that it's perfectly al right to advocate the killing of every cursing child and homosexual and to call every single person who holds a difference of opinion a 'moron' or an 'idiot', but stringently keeping to the point and not letting the total lack of coherent arguments go unnoticed will get you banned (it's much better answering every post with a smiley, because that's generally how deep your line of reasoning goes).

Are you proud of your little safe house? Totally shielded of from reality. Does that strengthen your belief?

In every other forum I've been to the admins and moderators are people with strong integrity. People who never are biased and never picks fights or call people names.

The more I read stuff written by Christian's the more I strengthen my understanding that you're what I would define as evil (not fit to function in a normal society where people holds different beliefs). In real life, if you were in charge, you wouldn't ban people, you would kill them just like every other fundamentally religious group of people. Believing in the bible to the letter but certainly not to the spirit. Use every excuse to judge and belittle others. You poor, weak people.

Anyway, ban away. I'm out of here.

Leftovermuffin

Oh, so CardinalSin was finally banned. I guess it was just a matter of time. Not being Christian (even not being a fundamental Christian) will do that for you in this forum sooner or later.

It's interesting to see that it's perfectly al right to advocate the killing of every cursing child and homosexual and to call every single person who holds a difference of opinion a 'moron' or an 'idiot', but stringently keeping to the point and not letting the total lack of coherent arguments go unnoticed will get you banned (it's much better answering every post with a smiley, because that's generally how deep your line of reasoning goes).

Are you proud of your little safe house? Totally shielded of from reality. Does that strengthen your belief?

In every other forum I've been to the admins and moderators are people with strong integrity. People who never are biased and never picks fights or call people names.

The more I read stuff written by Christian's the more I strengthen my understanding that you're what I would define as evil (not fit to function in a normal society where people holds different beliefs). In real life, if you were in charge, you wouldn't ban people, you would kill them just like every other fundamentally religious group of people. Believing in the bible to the letter but certainly not to the spirit. Use every excuse to judge and belittle others. You poor, weak people.

Anyway, ban away. I'm out of here.

We all care because. You learn to function here clearly you have not. Look at the top posters. All are not Christians, Christians get banned as well as non. Stop crying. Add to the conversation or dont..

Status
Not open for further replies.