Where did bats come from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did bats come from?

Why they must have evolved like everything else, of course.
    Random changes are destructive to any carefully crafted piece of work, such as a computer program, a novel or the genome of a lifeform.
    Matt 23:24Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

Yep, they evolved, just like everything else. Since you already have the answer, why did you ask?
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

Comment

Where did bats come from?
      Well from momma bats of course...
      God invented distortion to use on really cool guitars!!
      Suffering is Gods megaphone to a deaf world! C.S Lewis

Let all that I am praise the Lord; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name. Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!

Comment

Originally posted by bob b View Post
        Some were created by God to control nocturnal insect populations. Others were created by God to reduce the amount of fruit available to other species. And a few species (3 or 4 I think) were created to feed on the blood of other animals. All of them were created to scare us.
        Militant Moderate

Comment

I suppose the flying squirrel will be used at some point to either support or refute any implied standpoint of Mr Bob B!
          Last edited by Vern Reed; July 25th, 2007, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rexlunae View Post
            Yep, they evolved, just like everything else. Since you already have the answer, why did you ask?
            I was hoping you could tell me what they evolved from.
            Random changes are destructive to any carefully crafted piece of work, such as a computer program, a novel or the genome of a lifeform.

Comment

Just post the link, bob.

Comment

Originally posted by SUTG View Post
                Now that's what I call a pre-emptive strike

Comment

I was hoping you could tell me what they evolved from.
                  All modern species evolved from the two animals (one species) that Noah brought on the arc. Or were they considered clean? Bob do you think these original two were insectivores, herbivores, or fed on blood?
                  Militant Moderate

Comment

Originally posted by SUTG View Post
                    Thanks for the link. I've never seen this one before. I do have a lot of "bat links" from evolution-friendly sites though.

They say pretty much the same thing except they omit the part about God. For example Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat

Comment

Don't be silly.

Everybody knows that bats are what vampires turn into.

Now, the real question is: Where do vampires come from?

Comment

Until proven otherwise, that is what I accept.

Comment

The universe is geared for life, and life is complex. If there was a chance for something mad to happen out of all this chaos, it would had to happen at some point wouldn't it? Possibly? Hoho!

Comment

So where do you guys think bats came from?

Comment

Thanks for the link. I've never seen this one before. I do have a lot of "bat links" from evolution-friendly sites though.

They say pretty much the same thing except they omit the part about God. For example Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat
                              Yes, and we all know that any good article about a mystery in science should appeal to God in order to solve the mystery.
                              Militant Moderate

Comment

Working...
                              X