Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Beanieboy, God's love for you is incredible. My wife and I love you too. We have seen homosexuals change by the power of Jesus Christ. He's wanting you to repent before entering a fiery eternal hell. Will you repent?

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Clete
      Christians should press for the recriminalization of homos; they should be executed upon conviction.
      You can't convict who you can't catch, and you can't catch unless you go hunting.

      How do you propose to solve this problem?

      Comment


      • #63
        Thus dieth the golden rule. Christ died for nothing, apparently. How sad.
        1 John 4:7-8 "Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God; everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, for God is love."

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Freak
          Jesus Christ used some very harsh words and I believe there are times when it is appropriate. I think calling homosexuals "faggots" "queers" "fags" etc is entirely appropriate when encountering a homosexual that is in rebellion. If you come across a homosexual who is struggling and perhaps looking for some answers (and even on the verge of repentance) then it would be wise not to use this kind of language. Bring them to repentance as God's Word tells us..

          "Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, tolerance and patience, not realizing that God's kindness leads you toward repentance?"

          Furthermore, I believe we as followers of Jesus need to utilize harsh language in addressing sin. The Lord did, as did the early disciples.
          Can you show me where he did this to anyone other than the Pharisees?
          "If you will think of ourselves as coming out of the earth,
          rather than having been thrown in here from somewhere else,
          you see that we are the earth,
          we are the consciousness of the earth.
          These are the eyes of the Earth.
          And this is the voice of the earth."

          Joseph Campbell

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Gerald
            You can't convict who you can't catch, and you can't catch unless you go hunting.

            How do you propose to solve this problem?
            Just round em up at the sodomy pride parade.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by beanieboy
              Can you show me where he did this to anyone other than the Pharisees?
              The Pharisees and homosexuals are all in the same boat. You're going to eternal hell with the demons that inhabit you liked the Pharisees .

              But the good news is you're still alive thus the opportunity to renounce your homosexuality.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Freak
                Beanieboy, God's love for you is incredible. My wife and I love you too. We have seen homosexuals change by the power of Jesus Christ. He's wanting you to repent before entering a fiery eternal hell. Will you repent?
                Thank you for your expression of love, Freak.
                I have the same for you.

                I'm unclear how I feel about the whole Christian version of God, and especially the idea of a vendictive, cruel God, because I have seen what it does to it's followers, and it isn't pretty.
                But keep me in your prayers.
                "If you will think of ourselves as coming out of the earth,
                rather than having been thrown in here from somewhere else,
                you see that we are the earth,
                we are the consciousness of the earth.
                These are the eyes of the Earth.
                And this is the voice of the earth."

                Joseph Campbell

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Poly
                  The poll so far....


                  9 smart people
                  4 dumb people
                  Iam geussing iam a dumb person.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by beanieboy
                    Thank you for your expression of love, Freak.
                    I have the same for you.

                    I'm unclear how I feel about the whole Christian version of God, and especially the idea of a vendictive, cruel God, because I have seen what it does to it's followers, and it isn't pretty.
                    But keep me in your prayers.
                    are you saying that the christian version of God is cruel? i haven't followed any of your posts beanieboy, so i am curious to know what you think the christian version of God is.
                    There is no neutral ground in the universe: every square inch, every split second, is claimed by God and counterclaimed by Satan.

                    C.S. Lewis

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by beanieboy
                      Thank you for your expression of love, Freak.
                      I have the same for you.

                      I'm unclear how I feel about the whole Christian version of God, and especially the idea of a vendictive, cruel God, because I have seen what it does to it's followers, and it isn't pretty.
                      But keep me in your prayers.
                      Beanieboy, the God I speak of cares for YOU! He wants to bless you. He does not hate you. But He will send you to hell.

                      Look, Jay Bartlett, deserves eternal hell and punishment because I blasphemed Christ at one time but God was gracious and allowed me the opportunity to repent. I did and now enjoy the love of Jesus in my heart.

                      I'm serious we do love you.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Freak
                        The Pharisees and homosexuals are all in the same boat. You're going to eternal hell with the demons that inhabit you liked the Pharisees .

                        But the good news is you're still alive thus the opportunity to renounce your homosexuality.
                        How are homosexuals like Pharisees?
                        Pharissees went to temple, taught at temple, etc.

                        I don't call myself Christian, I don't teach the Gospel, I don't claim to be better than others...

                        If anything, I would be put in the same boat as the tax collectors. (Yes, I know he told the woman they were about to stone to "go and sin no more." Save your breath. BUT did he call her anything derogatory? Did he call prostitutes names?

                        Did he spend much time scheming about ways to put the sinners to death?

                        Or are we all sinners, and did he simply come to save us?

                        (From what I can tell, I'm with Dave - it seems like it was all for nothing. )
                        "If you will think of ourselves as coming out of the earth,
                        rather than having been thrown in here from somewhere else,
                        you see that we are the earth,
                        we are the consciousness of the earth.
                        These are the eyes of the Earth.
                        And this is the voice of the earth."

                        Joseph Campbell

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Jabez
                          Iam geussing iam a dumb person.
                          Jabez, you have a tender heart for people whom Jesus bleed for. We need more people like you!

                          Beanieboy needs to be told he will go to hell, he needs to be warned, because we do LOVE him.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            I geuss hurling insults is how some think they can help others.Iam really confused.I know i havent been gone that long..sheesh

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by beanieboy
                              How are homosexuals like Pharisees?
                              Both of these groups have blasphemed Christ by their lives.

                              Did he spend much time scheming about ways to put the sinners to death?
                              Holy God will not waste anytime sending you to hell when you die.

                              Or are we all sinners, and did he simply come to save us?

                              )
                              He came for the sinners like YOU! He desires to place His love into your intermost being. That is why you're important to HIM! However, you must repent of homosexuality.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Freak
                                Jabez, you have a tender heart for people whom Jesus bleed for. We need more people like you!

                                Beanieboy needs to be told he will go to hell, he needs to be warned, because we do LOVE him.
                                Thank you Freak.I agree with what your saying.Just as i began reading this thread it seemed insults were the popular way to go.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X