X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Knight
    It's even more funny the 100th time.

Comment

• Even funnier to see Chip play a murderer on Reno 911.
      Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool. Where then is a house you could build for Me? And where is a place that I may rest? For My hand made all these things, thus all these things came into being, declares the Lord.

Comment

• Originally posted by HisLight
        Even funnier to see Chip play a murderer on Reno 911.
        "It wasn't a conversation, Lana. I was just talking to my gun, not with it. Pretty big difference." Barry (Archer)

As the great warrior-poet Ice Cube once said: “If the day does not require an AK, it is good”.

Comment

• Well, I finally saw he movie. And I don't lean one way or the other. It was just a movie.

Comment

• I like your sleeves, they're real big.
            - Changing wineskins, at last.

- iPhone's Coolest Bible/, Touch Bible.

Comment

• Who rigged the poll? Why are there hundreds of thousands of votes?
              "I do not believe that there is any purposeless evil in God's creation." ~James White

Comment

• Well, the thread is 2 and a half years old, so maybe nobody.
                ~ Atheism is as much a religion as "not collecting stamps" is a hobby. ~

Comment

• Oh wait.... with only 2,096 views?
                  ~ Atheism is as much a religion as "not collecting stamps" is a hobby. ~

Comment

• Flippin sweet.

Comment

• Ok, I have to admit that after reading this thread we went to the library and rented this DVD. My daughter (14) had seen it before. She hated it. Well, I thought this was flippin' hilarious!!! And I noticed my daughter laughed most of the way through it.. but she wouldn't admit that!

You have a sweet bike. And you're really good at hookin' up with chicks. And plus, you are like the only guy in school who has a moustache.
                      I think I'm hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by FellowServant View Post
                        Ok, I have to admit that after reading this thread we went to the library and rented this DVD. My daughter (14) had seen it before. She hated it. Well, I thought this was flippin' hilarious!!! And I noticed my daughter laughed most of the way through it.. but she wouldn't admit that!

You have a sweet bike. And you're really good at hookin' up with chicks. And plus, you are like the only guy in school who has a moustache.
                        Really? It took me like three hours to finish the shading on your upper lip. It's probably the best drawing I've ever done.
                        Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                        TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

• Originally posted by Knight View Post
                          Really? It took me like three hours to finish the shading on your upper lip. It's probably the best drawing I've ever done.
                          You know, there's like a butt-load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bo staff.
                          http://prolifeprofiles.com/

Comment

• Ummm.. hello. Would you like to look like this?

I think I'm hilarious.

Comment

• OH WAIT!!! I HAVE seen that movie!!!

It was captivating! I loved it. But I didn't see the start so missed the title....

PS. Can I change my vote? Will that affect the oh so delicately poised vote-count?
                              Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                              E≈mc2
                              "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                              -Bob B.

Comment

Working...
                              X