can anyone please give me proof that Jesus Christ is real?

OMEGA

ccmoore

ccmoore

Well, after 19 pages ,

I think that we have proved the existance

of Jesus Christ the Son of God Almighty.

And NO other Religion can lead a man to Immortality

and the Ultimate Purpose of Mankind

which is to Rule the Universe above the Angels

and under Jesus Christ and God the Father

For ever and ever .

Amen and Amen.

:thumb:

:princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess:

Last edited:

c.moore

Rolf Ernst

But haven`t the story of Josephus, proven to been changed and the information has be change to justify christian beliefs??

Even the catholic church will confess to this which copied many of Josephus, writings.

I have gave evidence about this to a catholic link confessing the truth and error of Josephus.

c.moore

Originally posted by jjjg

Actually, C.Moore it was probably Christians who brought the ideas of Christ to Buddhism.

No the Jewish faith such as Abraham's faith was well before their entrance into Egypt.

Yes ,that is so that they have tried to introduce Christ to them just as we witness christ to those who never heard of Him but Christ didn`t come to them first and Christianity came after them.

Abraham faith was known around 200BC but these other religions or pagan belief was long existing before even the story of Adam and eve even with the Sumerians between 3000-2000BC Egypt.

have you heard of the Kugan in 4500BC or the different universal Goddess around 7000 BC??

Was there people before Adam and Eve, and other cultures?
http://www.ecotao.com/holism/hu_mod.htm

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by c.moore

Rolf Ernst

But haven`t the story of Josephus, proven to been changed and the information has be change to justify christian beliefs??

Even the catholic church will confess to this which copied many of Josephus, writings.

I have gave evidence about this to a catholic link confessing the truth and error of Josephus.

The Josephus passage is a forgery.

jjjg

BANNED
Banned
You guys there is as much proof that Jesus existed as there is Shakesperare or numerous other people existed in history.

We have also discussed the uniqueness of Christianity, but if you want to believe in Horus, good luck.

OMEGA

CC MOORE,

Did you ever read the bible where SATAN is quoting it to Jesus.

Satan and his Demons knows God's Plan. Acts 16:16

That is why Nostradamus was told by his Familiar Spirit (Demon)

that in the 2nd Week of Sept 1999 from the Sky would come

the King of Terror at 45 degrees Lattitude. The Demons gave the

people 2 years warning and they still did not listen.

All throughout History, Satan has been planting Copycat Religions

so as to Deceive people and make them Miss the Mark and not know

the PLAIN TRUTH of the Scriptures.

But not to worry . They will be Straightened out Later.

c.moore

You guys there is as much proof that Jesus existed as there is Shakesperare or numerous other people existed in history.

We have also discussed the uniqueness of Christianity, but if you want to believe in Horus, good luck.

Well, show all these thousands of proof , but a few will do.

Show me the evidence so i can collect the 10 million dollar reward a person is offereing if there is any proof of a existing Jesus logically and written proof of Jesus .

There is a reward to any person who can prove Jesus existed so please let me know what you got because this reward has been offered for years and no one person or scholar or a christian of any type could prove jesus existed exceept the excuse Just believe.

Aimiel

Except for the fact that Jesus (as well as Enoch and Elihah) didn't leave any 'remains' behind for archeaologists to find.

c.moore

OMEGA

It seems everything new out side the religious boxes are demons even watching tv from a satan lite is of satan..

Anything which doesn`t agree with christianity is demonic even history.

c.moore

Originally posted by Aimiel

Except for the fact that Jesus (as well as Enoch and Elihah) didn't leave any 'remains' behind for archeaologists to find.

Maybe that because they also never existed according to my mythology friends.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by c.moore

OMEGA

It seems everything new out side the religious boxes are demons even watching tv from a satan lite is of satan..

Anything which doesn`t agree with christianity is demonic even history.

When all else fails, blame it on the devil. Funny how Satan gets more powerful whenever Christianity is challenged...

jjjg

BANNED
Banned
C.moore, I already did and you only tried to discredit one person Josephus and a weak effort at that. I named other pagans and Jews who you cannot discredit.

As I said just Christ's influence alone on history is enough to prove that he existed. He has nothing in common with Horus etc.

All religion starts with polytheism and saying something we see such as the sun is a God. This is all the Egyptian Gods were even Akhegen's beliefs.

The Judeo-Christian belief is unique especially Christianity that is counter-culture in saying do onto others etc.

As I said, you either experience something first hand or you take it on faith that it is true and this can be said for all history.

By the way, I showed you that you just cannot writeoff scripture. It is studied in a historical context.

So when do I get my money?:angel: :angel:

Granite

Hall of Fame
The Josephus passage is fake, Triple J. You need to deal with it. It's incongruous, out of character for Josephus, and absolutely too brief (compared to the attention he gave minor figures, you would think he'd devote more than one out of context paragraph to the messiah).

Christ's influence doesn't prove his existence. Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism all have millions of followers. This isn't a numbers game.

c.moore

Originally posted by granite1010

When all else fails, blame it on the devil. Funny how Satan gets more powerful whenever Christianity is challenged...

Very good point!:thumb:

jjjg

BANNED
Banned
Prove it, Granite.

You need to present something besides your sweeping unwarrented comments.

You obviously didn't have much belief to start with if you look for sweeping comments like that to writeoff Christianity.

Huh? So Ceaser's influence isn't proof he existed? I'm not talking numbers but overall influence like the whole history of Western civilization.

And like I said you haven't accounted for the other pagan figures and Jewish figures I mentioned who wrote of Christ and Christians and you haven't been able to account for Chritian writing as somehow not being authentic.

c.moore

C.moore, I already did and you only tried to discredit one person Josephus and a weak effort at that. I named other pagans and Jews who you cannot discredit.

As I said just Christ's influence alone on history is enough to prove that he existed. He has nothing in common with Horus etc.

All religion starts with polytheism and saying something we see such as the sun is a God. This is all the Egyptian Gods were even Akhegen's beliefs.

The Judeo-Christian belief is unique especially Christianity that is counter-culture in saying do onto others etc.

As I said, you either experience something first hand or you take it on faith that it is true and this can be said for all history.

By the way, I showed you that you just cannot writeoff scripture. It is studied in a historical context.

So when do I get my money?:angel: :angel:

The teacher said many christian try to use evidence of a Jewish man called Josephus.

the teacher responce and research on this was this:

Another famous historian of the period was Flavius Josephus, who lived from around 37AD to 97 AD. (Look in the INDEX of The Christ Conspiracy and find the pages about Josephus’ works. See what she says). In his "Antiquities" he wrote two passages of interest, the first referring to James as "the brother of Jesus, who was called Christ." (20:9). The second reference is more explicit,

"At this time there was a wise man who was called Jesus. His conduct was good and (he) was known to be virtuous. And many people from among the Jews and the other nations became his disciples. Pilate condemned him to be crucified and to die. But those who had become his disciples did not abandon his discipleship. They reported that he had appeared to them three days after his crucifixion, and that he was alive; accordingly he was perhaps the Messiah, concerning whom the prophets have recounted wonders."
“ Now there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man; for he was a doer of wonderful works, a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews and many of the Gentiles. He was [the] Christ. And when Pilate, at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross, those that loved him at the first did not forsake him; for he appeared to them alive again the third day; as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him. And the tribe of Christians, so named from him, are not extinct at this day.�
Our surviving sources for this passage are Greek manuscripts, the oldest of which dates from the 9th century. However there are citations in other writers of antiquity.
The first to cite this passage of Antiquities was Eusebius writing in about A.D. 324, who quotes the passage in essentially the same form. So it is clear that this passage existed in manuscripts of the Antiquities of the Jews at that time.
However, it is significant that Origen writing in about A.D. 240, fails to mention it, even though he does mention the less significant reference to Jesus as brother of James that occurs later in Antiquities of the Jews (book 20, ch. 9). This has given rise to the suggestion that the Testimonium Flavianum did not exist in the earliest copies, or did not exist in that form.
Those historians disposed to reject the passage suggest that passage 3.2 runs directly into passage 3.4, and that the thread of continuity is interrupted by this passage. The passage 3.3 also is supposed to fails a standard test for authenticity, in that it contains vocabulary not otherwise used by Josephus, according to the Complete Concordance to Flavius Josephus, edited by K. H. Rengstorf, 2002. Consequently these historians dismiss the Testimonium as an interpolation. It is also argued that 'He was [the] Christ.' can only be read as a profession of faith. If so, this could not be right, as Josephus was not a Christian.

the theologian Origen (about 185-254 AD) said that Josephus did not believe Jesus was the Messiah (Contra Celsum, 1:47). Edwin M. Yamauchi, Ph.D., says of this text, " Today there's a remarkable consensus among both Jewish and Christian scholars (religious sources. Unreliable) that the passage as a whole is authentic

Another writer, from around 52 AD, was Thallus. None of his works are extant, but some fragments are preserved by other writers. One was Julius Africanus, who wrote about 221(unreliable. Julius Africanus is writing about what about Thallus said 200 years later. How can anyone trust that as proof. Where are these origional writings of Thallus. Thallus works have been tampered with by Christians. Unreliable). He says:

"On the whole world there pressed a most fearful darkness; and the rocks were rent by an earthquake, and many places in Judea and other districts were thrown down. This darkness Thallus, in the third book of his History calls, as appears to me without reason, an eclipse of the sun." (Extant Writings, 18 in the Ante-Nicene Fathers) (Nowhere in the ancient world did anyone record an eclipse at this time except here and in the bible? Strange).

Granite

Hall of Fame

Prove it, Granite.

You need to present something besides your sweeping unwarrented comments.

You obviously didn't have much belief to start with if you look for sweeping comments like that to writeoff Christianity.

Huh? So Ceaser's influence isn't proof he existed? I'm not talking numbers but overall influence like the whole history of Western civilization.

And like I said you haven't accounted for the other pagan figures and Jewish figures I mentioned who wrote of Christ and Christians and you haven't been able to account for Chritian writing as somehow not being authentic.

I wasn't looking for proof to write off Christianity, Triple J. But I found it just the same. I'm not going to do your homework for you. Run any search of Josephus' "comments" on Jesus. Better yet, read it for yourself in context. It makes no sense whatsoever, is incongruous, and is out of character for a Pharisee like Josephus. Think for yourself. Your religion does not rise or fall if Josephus' comments are not authentic. Have the brass to at least admit you might be wrong.

I did answer your claims that "Christ" is documented by pagan writers. See 219 & 221 for Zakath's response and my own.

The influence of Christianity does not prove Jesus' existence: it proves that two authoritarian groups (the Roman empire and Roman church) found a good thing and ran with it.

Granite

Hall of Fame
While we're on the subject why didn't Josephus mention a) Herod slaughtering the innocents, b) the saints raised from the dead at the crucifixion, and c) the rent temple curtain?