Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Does the light really go out when you shut the fridge door?

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Does the light really go out when you shut the fridge door?

I am not Knight, but . . .

Some say yes. Some say No. Some say, open the door of your refrigerator, if there is room sit down and close the door, therein is the anwer. A rabbit thinks it is a place to live if on the door it says Westinghouse.

You know that heat rises, so if the electric plug to the refrigerator is plugged into the bottom outlet, does that mean it will run cooler?

Another I do not know, try the same thing to see if the light stays on.

:think:. .:plain:. .:). .:D. .:crackup:. .:rotfl:​

GuySmiley

Yes and I love it.

I love paying half as much for service 3 times as good.
Cool, I'm switching over Monday the 24th. Do you have a DVR from them? An HD DVR? How do you like how it works? Have you ever had Dish Network and how does it compare? A friend of mine said that is all he didn't like about comcast, was the equipment. Regardless, I will also enjoy my new payments :)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Cool, I'm switching over Monday the 24th. Do you have a DVR from them? An HD DVR? How do you like how it works? Have you ever had Dish Network and how does it compare? A friend of mine said that is all he didn't like about comcast, was the equipment. Regardless, I will also enjoy my new payments :)
Awesome, and make sure to tell Qwest how you feel about them. :)

Now Qwest will start calling you asking to win back your business, they will ask... "what can we do to get you back as a customer?"

I responded....

Well for starters you could apologize for turning me over to a vicious collection agency for a bill that I actually paid on time. :madmad:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:sigh: I know that...........Just wondering if there was a change I didn't know about since I assumed subscribers were not supposed to see ads.
Subscribers see far less advertising, which doesn't mean they are subject to zero advertising. :)

Plus, I will be highlighting all the hottest Christmas gift ideas in that spot, currently we are featuring the very hard to find Elmo Live.... who is gonna want to miss that? :idunno:

GuySmiley

Awesome, and make sure to tell Qwest how you feel about them. :)

Now Qwest will start calling you asking to win back your business, they will ask... "what can we do to get you back as a customer?"

I responded....

Well for starters you could apologize for turning me over to a vicious collection agency for a bill that I actually paid on time. :madmad:
Thats funny cause now I remember your story. And since then I've had it in the back of my mind to look at that option.

Well Qwest recently shut off my service when I had paid them, and the check cleared, two weeks earlier! So I made the change. Can't wait till they call.

:dunce: <-- Qwest

OctoberMist

Knight said:

Ask me anyhting you want and I promise to give you a short direct answer.

How does one go about uploading an image as a custom avatar? -- Is creation of one restricted to a certain number of post or..........?

I couldn't find any way to upload one from the Modify Avatar page.

====EDIT====​

Oops! Nevermind. I just read the Account / Upgrade policy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.