Changed by TOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kmoney View Post
    My proof is that you can't provide even a sliver of a something that comes close to being something that almost resembles truth in your signature.
    I truly ask people to decide for themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
      Granite for his avatar and witty one liners...
      You're easily impressed. A perverted dog avatar for Granite is just about right.

Comment

• Originally posted by kmoney View Post
        My proof is that you can't provide even a sliver of a something that comes close to being something that almost resembles truth in your signature.

Originally posted by serpentdove View Post
        Maybe in your mind you do. But in realty, no. You don't. Your signature line doesn't reference a lick about "ask[ing] people to decide for themselves." You simply present some silly baseless accusations about other TOLer's identities.

Comment

• While a bit of rabbit trail, SD's signature is somewhat sad. I agree.
          Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

• Originally posted by serpentdove View Post
            You don't in your signature, where you broadcast your lies.

And you also offer no evidence on which people can base their decision.

You are a joke.

Comment

You're easily impressed. A perverted dog avatar for Granite is just about right.
              You're avatar seems quite appropriate for you as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by vegascowboy View Post
                How many of you would say that you have changed...

...theologically, politically, etc....

...since you have been an active participator on TOL.

NOTE: This change need not be as a direct result of being on TOL (through the ideas and words of others), although those stories, I think, would be the most interesting.

Thanks.
                My basic beliefs have simply been reinforced.

Comment

Several of you have now said that you have become, in some respects, more tolerant of diverse opinion.

Are there any here that would say (or be willing to admit) that the opposite is true? Have any of you become less tolerant...either politically or with regard to religion?
                  I freely admit that I have no tolerance whatsoever for intellectual dishonesty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damian View Post
                    I freely admit that I have no tolerance whatsoever for intellectual dishonesty.
                    Or-do-you?
                    You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick M View Post
                      All in the same breath. Take your own advice if you really beleive it.
                      Of course I believe it. ASC has about as much wit and finesse as....

You.

Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

It comes to something where even Nick M is calling your signature sad SD. A rare occasion of complete agreement. You're a loon and probably have the most appropriately goofy avatar on this entire forum....

Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

How many of you would say that you have changed...

...theologically, politically, etc....

...since you have been an active participator on TOL.

NOTE: This change need not be as a direct result of being on TOL (through the ideas and words of others), although those stories, I think, would be the most interesting.

Thanks.
                          An oldie but rather reminiscent of the current social, religious and political environment.

While some things will never change insofar as my being an advocate supporter of the DP and vehemently against abortion, I have recently considered several key issues over the last year and half.

Gun laws ... need to be stricter. Too many loons.

Hate speech, hate crime laws and legislation ... I am now a full supporter of these things. My position was previously based on two issues: freedom of thought/speech and not wishing to bow to the mantra of political correctness. HOWEVER, seeing the hostility, attempts at voter suppression and the racial violence that was emboldened due to this last presidential election and followed into the White House, I now understand the concern and need for such laws. BTW, *White* House. It currently fits.

I use to be for "school choice" under the banner of helping kids go to private school under the circumstance that it not take away from the public school system. No more. Thank you, Betsy De Vos.

Healthcare .... REAL healthcare. For ALL. Lower to no premiums. Use the money put aside for the ridiculous wall.

No doubt, I will think of more and add them later ...
                          TRUST
                          is a fragile thing.

Easy to break, Easy to lose
                          and one of the hardest things to
                          ever get back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusha View Post
                            An oldie but rather reminiscent of the current social, religious and political environment.

While some things will never change insofar as my being an advocate supporter of the DP and vehemently against abortion, I have recently considered several key issues over the last year and half.

Hate speech, hate crime laws and legislation ... I am now a full supporter of these things. My position was previously based on two issues: freedom of thought/speech and not wishing to bow to the mantra of political correctness. HOWEVER, seeing the hostility, attempts at voter suppression and the racial violence that was emboldened due to this last presidential election and followed into the White House, I now understand the concern and need for such laws. BTW, *White* House. It currently fits.

I use to be for "school choice" under the banner of helping kids go to private school under the circumstance that it not take away from the public school system. No more. Thank you, Betsy De Vos.

Healthcare .... REAL healthcare. For ALL. Lower to no premiums. Use the money put aside for the ridiculous wall.

So, you say youve gone from a moderate, to a full blown facist who wants to force your opinion and ideals on others?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post
                              So, you say youve gone from a moderate, to a full blown facist who wants to force your opinion and ideals on others?
                              She's not blaming that on TOL is she? She needs to give credit where credit is due - Donald J. Trump.

All the little liberal housewives and their namby pamby husbands have jointed the resistance. Cute little pink hats and big mouths spewing out intolerance and hate. And they love the black masks who do their dirty work for them....it makes them feel strong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusha View Post

In other words, "I've been brainwashed by mainstream media"

Comment

Working...
                                X