Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did we re-evolve after the comet that killed all the dinosaurs?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by laughsoutloud View Post
    Here is another great evolution link that talks about how the eye evolved. Click on the eyeball!


    ?
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

    "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by laughsoutloud View Post
      Here is another great evolution link that talks about how the eye evolved. Click on the eyeball!


      I love it!

      Eugene E Scott: "First you start with a bunch of light sensitive cells . . . " Wow, thats simple!

      After all, that's nearly how eyes form in the womb, it must be true! I bet our common ancestor with monkey's must have looked like a fetus then.
      "I believe in Christianity, as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis

      "Don't believe that there's nothing that's true, don't believe in this modern machine." Switchfoot

      Comment


      • Originally posted by GuySmiley View Post


        I love it!

        Eugene E Scott: "First you start with a bunch of light sensitive cells . . . " Wow, thats simple!

        After all, that's nearly how eyes form in the womb, it must be true! I bet our common ancestor with monkey's must have looked like a fetus then.
        I remember these stories

        HERE'S A FISH WITH WEIRD EYES!!!!

        We must have had eyes like this once too!
        Where is the evidence for a global flood?
        E≈mc2
        "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

        "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
        -Bob B.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by GuySmiley View Post


          I love it!

          Eugene E Scott: "First you start with a bunch of light sensitive cells . . . " Wow, thats simple!

          After all, that's nearly how eyes form in the womb, it must be true! I bet our common ancestor with monkey's must have looked like a fetus then.
          "If it can grow, it can evolve."

          That sounds convincing -- if you buy into recapitulation.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by GuySmiley View Post


            I love it!

            Eugene E Scott: "First you start with a bunch of light sensitive cells . . . " Wow, thats simple!

            After all, that's nearly how eyes form in the womb, it must be true! I bet our common ancestor with monkey's must have looked like a fetus then.
            Typical - throw up a challenge, get a response, then draw a new line - "Oh, we didn't mean evolution of the eye, we meant light sensitive cells!

            So how far back do you want to go? Didn't you do the paramecium experiment dealing with light sensitivity in school? Do you deny that there are light sensitive cells? Or do you think that God made light sensitive cells, and then let evolution take over from there?

            The point of the explanation is how evolution OF THE EYE could have worked, not evolution from the first life.

            But here is information on the development of light sensitivity.
            You are reading these words right now because 600 million years ago, an aquatic animal called a Hydra developed light-receptive genes—the origin of animal vision.
            You'd think that you do not want evolution to be true (except, of course, when evolution kicked into hyper-speed to generate all the current species from the few kinds on the ark).
            When a person needs to motivate folks to believe things that are not true (in the religious, political or economic realm), you'll find them attacking science.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by laughsoutloud View Post
              Typical - throw up a challenge, get a response, then draw a new line - "Oh, we didn't mean evolution of the eye, we meant light sensitive cells!

              So how far back do you want to go? Didn't you do the paramecium experiment dealing with light sensitivity in school? Do you deny that there are light sensitive cells? Or do you think that God made light sensitive cells, and then let evolution take over from there?

              The point of the explanation is how evolution OF THE EYE could have worked, not evolution from the first life.

              But here is information on the development of light sensitivity.


              You'd think that you do not want evolution to be true (except, of course, when evolution kicked into hyper-speed to generate all the current species from the few kinds on the ark).
              Typical evolution garbage...

              LOL since you say you are a Christian what part does God play in his Creation? From the way you speak God didn't do anything in this magnificent design but everything evolved through blind chance. What part does God play in Creation in your world-view? List some verses please, I don't just want your opinion. Back up what you say with some evidence
              “For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.” Colossians 2:9-10 NKJV

              Comment


              • Originally posted by griffinsavard View Post
                Typical evolution garbage...

                LOL since you say you are a Christian what part does God play in his Creation? From the way you speak God didn't do anything in this magnificent design but everything evolved through blind chance. What part does God play in Creation in your world-view? List some verses please, I don't just want your opinion. Back up what you say with some evidence
                Personally, I think He did it all. How? The Big Bang, stellar evolution, biological evolution. Why? The evidence is powerful.

                The only people who deny the evidence of an old earth and common descent are folks who have a prior commitment to an answer, and would not change their mind, no matter what evidence was presented.
                When a person needs to motivate folks to believe things that are not true (in the religious, political or economic realm), you'll find them attacking science.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by PlastikBuddha View Post
                  More than just microscopic life lived through the catastrophe. Animals like sharks, turtles, crocodilians, and the small mammals that were our ancestors all survived the event...


                  Scurry into your underground ark city then. The rest of us are going in the rapture. The bombs may fall as we go up (1 Thess 4:17).

                  No, the S1 comet is not a threat.

                  Comment


                  • Ark Passes for Life Answers in Genesis Ge 1:1

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X