X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel4Truth's Post of the Day 9/22/2015

On free speech:

Originally posted by Dialogos View Post
    Well, this is still America (at least today) and that means that if you are offended by someone's lawful and constitutionally protected expression of religious opinion, its up to you to grow up and self-sooth.

The whole idea that people can't bear to hear someone else say something that might challenge their "lifestyle" comes from an infantile lack of emotional self control.

It comes from an inability to deal with someone else's dissenting opinion therefore they demand that they must be protected from having to grow up and live in a world where other people have the right to say that their lifestyle is wrong.
    Well said!
    Last edited by Angel4Truth; September 22nd, 2015, 07:53 PM. Reason: adding the date
    sigpic

Great pick, Angel.

Comment

I like the way he talks.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
      They already know monsters exist.
      We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post
        On free speech:

Well said!
        exactly, too many things today remain unspoken, like America is one big DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY. publicly nobody wants to talk unless it's in protest or a tirade of sorts. too many people are too tolerant which makes the left expect EVERYTHING they do to be tolerated -

Comment

On free speech:

Well said!
          Said well!
          Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
          Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Comment

Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
            Great pick, Angel.
            Indeed!
            Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
            Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Comment

Originally posted by Tambora View Post
              I like the way he talks.
              I like the way he talks!

I like the way you talk, too.....uh,huh!

Comment

Originally posted by steko View Post
                I like the way he talks!

I like the way you talk, too.....uh,huh!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                  exactly, too many things today remain unspoken, like America is one big DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY. publicly nobody wants to talk unless it's in protest or a tirade of sorts. too many people are too tolerant which makes the left expect EVERYTHING they do to be tolerated -
                  Well said!

Comment

On free speech:

Well said!
                    Absolutely agree!

Comment

It is good

....and the things they say about bible Christians which we never complain about.
                      One lavished upon in the Beloved
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X