Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's impossible to be a "free thinker" and a John Nelson Darby follower at the same time.

How long have you lived in this little paradox of yours?

I don't see any logic in following someone I never heard of
until an 'unsaved' poster named TeT mentioned the guys
name? I've never read anything the guy had to say! Who
knows, maybe the guy is as bad as Calvin? I don't know?

Why don't you stop acting (if it is acting) so "stupid?" I mean
you and Nang sound like a couple of "ultra-morons!"

john w

Hall of Fame
BINGO!

That's the point I have been trying to make to Dispensationalists for years.

"Denial of the new Covenant leaves you outside the new Covenant and outside of the redemption, atonement, and Person of Jesus Christ.Is that where you want to be?"-Naggie

Tet. says we can deny the NC, and still, we are saved.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
BINGO!

That's the point I have been trying to make to Dispensationalists for years.

Darby (whoever he is) doesn't have a corner on all things "Spiritual and
Biblical!" Neither does Calvin or any other mere human being! You
really need to start reading/studying the writings of Paul! Both you
and Nang! You and Nangs eternal destination is at stake?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Darby (whoever he is) doesn't have a corner on all things "Spiritual and
Biblical!" Neither does Calvin or any other mere human being! You
really need to start reading/studying the writings of Paul! Both you
and Nang! You and Nangs eternal destination is at stake?

Paul was a minister of the New Covenant.

Why do you deny the New Covenant.

How can you say you follow Paul, and then deny the NC is in place right now?

What that tells me is that you don't follow Paul, it tells me you follow John Nelson Darby instead.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

What that tells me is that you don't follow Paul, it tells me you follow John Nelson Darby instead.

GM's questions and empty challenges show me he has never bothered to research much of what others post. Or even examine what he has been taught to believe.

It is extremely easy these days to Google what one really wants to discover the truth about, such as "New Covenant" "Covenant Theology" and the opposites: "Dispensationalism," and "J.N. Darby" etc.

If GM, StP, heir, Musterion, Delmar, or Johnny really possessed a hunger and thirst for God's truth, they would spend most of their days doing online searches and exploring church history & biblical doctrines, to test the spirits and compare beliefs against their own (supposedly) profound study of God's Word.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
If GM, StP, heir, Musterion, Delmar, or Johnny really possessed a hunger and thirst for God's truth, they would spend most of their days doing online searches and exploring church history & biblical doctrines, to test the spirits and compare beliefs against their own (supposedly) profound study of God's Word.

How can you say that; it is so pedantic? Delmar and STP, for sure, are light years beyond your theological understanding. AMR, who you may agree, is also far beyond your level of understanding. I respect his knowledge, he does not go in for petty debates over nonsense like you do. l had hoped better from you, seriously!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It seems like Tet must have missed this post

...Darby used the same exact occult terms Helena Blavatsky used.

Darby called God "the heavenly architect". Darby used occult terms such as: "vital force", "divine mind", "divine energy", "unintelligent energy", "energy of faith", "vital principle", "vital energy", "energy of love", and others in his writings.

These are all esoteric occult terms.

I am glad you brought this up. I have never known any of the teachers I have studied under or any of my fellow Mid Acts believers to use these terms. :think:

If you want to paint us with Darby, it might help to show some evidence that StP or John W or Bob Enyart or anyone else that we associate with uses such esoteric occult terms.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Helena Blavatsky? I read the two volume work long ago, and it had nothing to do with Darby.

You never read it; all you do is web search. Tet

Nang

TOL Subscriber
How can you say that; it is so pedantic? Delmar and STP, for sure, are light years beyond your theological understanding.

Think so? Delmar has no clue as to the source of the theological error he has been sold, and STP is a theological joke, who worships God in coffee houses.

AMR, who you may agree, is also far beyond your level of understanding.

Yeah, well that is what he thinks, too. But where is he, lately? This is a crucial debate occurring on TOL right now, so why does this spiritual hero not weigh in to uphold the one true Gospel of a God against this ungodly challenge?

I respect his knowledge, he does not go in for petty debates over nonsense like you do. l had hoped better from you, seriously!

Petty debates? Nonsense? You have a very low opinion of the cross achievements of Jesus Christ, if you think so.

I will let AMR give you his own answer. BUT I refuse to allow my witness to the truths of Jesus Christ being reduced to whether it accords with (absentee member AMR), rather than the word of God. Is AMR your final authority?

Why this approach? Why attempt to defy me and discredit my beliefs with personalities, rather than from the truths of Holy Scripture?

Nang

TOL Subscriber

I am glad you brought this up. I have never known any of the teachers I have studied under or any of my fellow Mid Acts believers to use these terms. :think:

If you want to paint us with Darby, it might help to show some evidence that StP or John W or Bob Enyart or anyone else that we associate with uses such esoteric occult terms.

That has been the subject and purpose of this entire thread.

Sorry you have missed it . . .

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

No, I replied to your post.

You appear to have missed the point.

The point was that Darby used Esoteric Theosophical terms in his writings, which led to his inventing the rapture and all kinds of other theories that led to his inventing Dispensationalism.

It doesn't mean that Dispensationalists today use those terms, it means that Dispensationalists today are following an invented doctrine by a man who used Esoteric Theosophical terms, and looked to visions for his teachings.

And, it has been shown that Aleister Crowley grew up in the Plymouth Brethern with the teachings of John Nelson Darby, and patterned his Thelema aeons off of Darby's dispensations.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Helena Blavatsky? I read the two volume work long ago, and it had nothing to do with Darby.

I never said Helena Blavatsky's "The Secret Doctrine" had anything to do with Darby.

I specifically said that Darby used the same occult language found in Kabbalistic/Theosophical literature in his writings, that Blavatsky used in hers.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Think so? Delmar has no clue as to the source of the theological error he has been sold, and STP is a theological joke, who worships God in coffee houses.
Shame on you!

Yeah, well that is what he thinks, too. But where is he, lately? This is a crucial debate occurring on TOL right now, so why does this spiritual hero not weigh in to uphold the one true Gospel of a God against this ungodly challenge?
He has a very sick wife and other obligations

Petty debates? Nonsense? You have a very low opinion of the cross achievements of Jesus Christ, if you think so.

I will let AMR give you his own answer. BUT I refuse to allow my witness to the truths of Jesus Christ being reduced to whether it accords with (absentee member AMR), rather than the word of God. Is AMR your final authority?
No, not really, I respect his knowledge, and he knows we differ on theology.
Now I must relax for the night, goodnight.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I never said Helena Blavatsky's "The Secret Doctrine" had anything to do with Darby.

I specifically said that Darby used the same occult language found in Kabbalistic/Theosophical literature in his writings, that Blavatsky used in hers.

You never really say anything. bye bye

john w

Hall of Fame
As we see, none of the John Nelson Darby followers can address the Royal Priesthood of believers.

Another one of his "Hail Mary's," that he spams in desperation, after he has avoided dozens answering questions from members of the boc.

Impressive Craigie, as TOL sees right through it, as we see that you are getting pounded, and embarrassed here.

As we can see, Craigie will not even address the question of whether I am saved, as I deny that we are in the NC.

Tet:

I've shut him down, as he is left to whimper, "You meanies won't address........"

Poser.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
You may eventually be saved (only God knows) but it has not happened yet or until you confess being in new covenant with Christ.

Slower:

"Denial of the new Covenant leaves you outside the new Covenant and outside of the redemption, atonement, and Person of Jesus Christ.Is that where you want to be?"-Naggie

Tet. says we can deny the NC, and still, we are saved. He says that you are wrong. He's afraid of you-as long as you are a "non dispie," he'll accept your doctrine, even if most of it is satanic-which it is.

Ask him.

You won't.

john w

Hall of Fame

I deny that the New Covenant is inaugurated now, and deny that it's provisions are for members of the body of Christ.

Am I lost? 7th request.

I've got him.

Loser. You know who is in charge here, and it's not you, punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.