Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
"They are followers of John Nelson Darby.

The more Darby is exposed, the more nasty and hysterical they get.

They can't handle the truth about the man they follow."silly boy Craigie

What men do you follow, sweetie? Why do you not show us one person, before you, that argues, teaches, that 2 Timothy 2:2 KJV should not be in the bible, as you do.

I've asked this for 2 years, Craigie, and you've punted. What's the problem, sweetie? Afraid of me? Yes..

I thought so.

john w

Hall of Fame
They are followers of John Nelson Darby.

The more Darby is exposed, the more nasty and hysterical they get.

They can't handle the truth about the man they follow.

Just identify the infallible men, that you claim you follow , and that taught you "AD 70-ism/Preterism" sweetie, as I've asked you for years:

"Yes Mr. Whalen, they were fallible men who invented dispensationalism just over 150 years ago.Mr. Whalen, you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of these fallible men?"-Tet., the Preterist/Roman Catholic

"A secret parenthetical time period is a false theory made up by fallible men.”-Preterist con man “tetelestai,” AKA Craigie

"MAD is a false non-Biblical belief system that was made up by fallable men."-Preterist Craigee Tet.

Not a peep, from the demon.

"the man they follow."-Wimp

Why did you add "man," sweetie? Should we follow you? Are you a man? Is the Lord Jesus Christ, a man? Oh, yes-you say, on record, that he is not a man. Should we follow aliens, or a woman?Why did you add, "man" sweetie?

Whom do you follow, Craigie?

He won't touch this post.

Satanic. Sophistry.

john w

Hall of Fame
"Nang's not attacking Paul's gospel.Nang's attacking the false teachings of John Nelson Darby.
So am I."-Corkie Craigie

Again, Corky Craigie, for the fifth time:

So, you are asserting that dispensationalism is of satan?

Are those who teach it, satan's minions? Are they lost?

Do be a dear, and "speak plainly," would you Craigie Corky?

Present your cause....bring forth your strong reasons...Yes, or no?

john w

Hall of Fame
The Dispies have gone hysterical . . .

Wonder why?

Why do cockroaches run when the light is turned on?

Wonder why you have not asked Craigie:

"So, you are asserting that dispensationalism is of satan?

Are those who teach it, satan's minions? Are they lost?

Do be a dear, and "speak plainly," would you Craigie Corky?

Present your cause....bring forth your strong reasons...Yes, or no?"

We know why....like father, like son/daughter.........

Ask Craigie what he thinks of your demonic Calvinism.

You won't.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, I know.

GM has been totally brainwashed by Darby and Dispensationalism.

Let's see...Our sweet, chubby Craigie, the Clown-ette, has recently called a member a liar, accused dispensationalists of being in a satanic cult, and now, "brainwashed," which he spams, when he is getting dismantled. Observe, again, the actor, habitual liar, in action:

“According to John W, you insult the other person by calling them names, and tell them they are a liar. Or, according to Nick M and Elyon, you call them names, tell them they are not saved, and that they are going to hell. Or, according to Lighthouse, you just call them idiots and morons…. Therefore, when I encounter a fellow believer who has a different understanding of scripture than I do, I do not rebuke them by calling them names, telling them they are not saved, insulting them, or calling them a liar like you do….You on the other hand, when encountering a believer who believes differently than you, are convinced that you know the 100% objective truth of the Bible, so you call the fellow believer names, and call them a liar…. just look at the name calling by Nick M, Butterfly, Lighthouse, and John W; this is what being a MADist is all about. When they are shown scripture they don’t like, they turn into little kids…. You are doing exactly as Johnny, and most of the other MADists do, and that is when you can’t do it with scripture, you attack the person.… If what I post is not true, than a well educated believer such as yourself should easily be able to show me where I am wrong instead of running away, or attacking me…. I have questioned some of Andy's posts, as has Godrulz. We can do it without calling him names, and without just copying and pasting the same thing over and over and over again… Therefore, I stand by my original statement that calling someone a name who does not agree with how you understand the Bible makes no sense since there is the possibility you could be wrong. MADists don't want to hear this, since they live to correct people, and call them names.. and when that doesn’t work, you resort to name calling…. Don't make me laughYou and Johnny and Nick M are the biggest name callers on TOL.”-Tet

No, poser Craigie would never name call, insult others, attack others, call others liars, would he?

You deceiving punk-even you, and your wife, know it.

"Therefore, when I encounter a fellow believer who has a different understanding of scripture than I do, I do not rebuke them by calling them names, telling them they are not saved, insulting them, or calling them a liar like you do."-child of the devil Craigie Tet.

journey

Tet hits a home run out of the park against the false teachings of Dispensationalism, here:

"Some facts about the church of satan:

1) It was founded by Anton LaVey

2) Anton LaVey was a follower of Aleister Crowley

3) Aleister Crowley grew up in the Plymouth Brethern

4) Aleister Crowley's father was a Dispy pastor and contemporary of John Nelson Darby

5) Aleister Crowley used to hear Darby preach in person.

6) Crowley's book called "The Book of the Law" is used by the church of satan.

7) Crowley based his aeons on Darby's teachings of dispensations.

So, the church of satan has its roots in Dispensationalism."

(Emphasis bolded, mine.)

This is a load of false BALONEY, and you should have known it.

(Emphasis bolded, mine.)

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No need . . . I am not a "Calvinist" (whatever you may think that is).

Tell Johnny to start a thread on Romans 9

Johnny W is a follower of John Nelson Darby, therefore, he should be programed to quote Lewis Sperry Chafer's "God looked down the corridors of time......"

journey

Dispensational teaching sourced from theosophical roots, and grew into a formal worship of Satan.

What part of this answer do you not get?

You have a load of spoiled BALONEY you're trying to sell, and I can assure you that you won't get it done. Again, you have an argument with the Apostle Paul:

1 Cor. 9:17

Eph. 1:10

Eph. 3:2

Col. 1:25

One must consider God's dealings with mankind dispensationally to rightly divide God's Word. If not, don't you have burnt offerings to make? Did you know that you're making a fool of yourself?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You have a load of spoiled BALONEY you're trying to sell, and I can assure you that you won't get it done. Again, you have an argument with the Apostle Paul:

1 Cor. 9:17

Eph. 1:10

Eph. 3:2

Col. 1:25

One must consider God's dealings with mankind dispensationally to rightly divide God's Word. If not, don't you have burnt offerings to make? Did you know that you're making a fool of yourself?

Huh?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
One must consider God's dealings with mankind dispensationally to rightly divide God's Word.

:blabla::blabla::blabla:

I was a Dispensationalist for 25 years, and Nang was a Dispensationalist for many years also.

The above Dispy propaganda isn't going to work for us, not only have we heard it over and over again, we used to parrot it also.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
One must consider God's dealings with mankind dispensationally to rightly divide God's Word.

"Rightly dividing" the word of God means to faithfully exegete all of it; comparing every scripture with all scripture.

I do not believe it is right or necessary to chop, eliminate, or take away any portion of Holy Scripture from the entirety of Holy Scripture.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
They are deniers of the new covenant.

So, they parrot their standard Dispy propaganda.

It's code for "we deny the new covenant"

Unfortunately, the new Covenant is confused with "New Testament," and considered separately from the teachings of Genesis through Malachi, where despite their dismissal, denials, and confusions, the new covenant is found throughout.

For, the new Covenant is the promise of Messiah; provided to sinful mankind by God's grace.

Eve, Abel, Seth and his lineage through Noah, Shem, Job, Abraham, Moses, Joshua, David and all the O.T. prophets preached the new covenant of grace (versus salvation according to good works).

Why dispies reject this truth is beyond me . . . I suspect it is because they have never been taught sound and orthodox Covenant Theology.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why dispies reject this truth is beyond me . . .

Because they follow Darby.

Darby taught that a secret parenthetical dispensation was inserted into God's dealings with Israel.

They have God resorting to "Plan B"

Darby teaches that the "church age believers" will be secretly raptured away when the secret parenthetical dispensation is over, and then God picks back up with the Jews like it's 30AD all over again.

Dispensationalism is a mess.

john w

Hall of Fame
Tell Johnny to start a thread on Romans 9

Johnny W is a follower of John Nelson Darby, therefore, he should be programed to quote Lewis Sperry Chafer's "God looked down the corridors of time......"

I would start a thread, demon, but I started 2, in your honor, and you, because you know I'd pick you apart, were a "no show". And you'd perform a disappearing act, like in the Hilston debate, when he embarrassed you, and you bailed, as most of TOL laughed at you.

Why did you "scramble like a cockroach," in that debate, wimp? You taught me, and Naggie that.

Right, demon? Right...

And you are a follower of J Stuart Russell, and Hank Hannegraaf, among others, whom you claim are infallible, and you just plagiarize/spam/quote them, word for word, which you've admitted. theit rj.

Right, sweetie Craigie? Where did you get that cute name, creme puff?

john w

Hall of Fame
:blabla::blabla::blabla:

I was a Dispensationalist for 25 years, and Nang was a Dispensationalist for many years also.

Another one of sweetie, clown Craigie's "arguments" of sophistry, he spams, along with "Darby...Bullinger," when he is getting embarrassed, disappointing his father, the devil.

And I was a Roman Catholic for 42 years, and that does NADA, to lead credence, or lack thereof, in the merits, or lack of merits, of Catholicism. Just because I/anyone blew out of it, does not make it false,

That is why you are known as stupid Craigie on TOL-stupid, sophamoric "arguments." You spam stupid little sound bytes, such as "I was a Dispy for 25 years," as if that "nails" your case against dispensationalism.

An atheist, to stupid Craigie Tet:

"I was a Christian for 25 years,"

Stupid Craigie Tet: Right on, That means Christianity is false!!!

You're just stupid, besides being satanic-no other option. That is why people laugh at you on TOL, and avoid you, like the proverbial plague. I only pay attention to you, to protect the babes/sheep from your satanism, sophistry, and addiction to lying, and because you serve as another learning lesson, for the babes/sheep, of what happens to a woman, such as yourself, when they are ensnarled by the serpent,and isolated from intelligent members of the body of Christ-they log in, and lose their mind/ go insane, and start looking for "specials" on straight jackets.

Clown Craigie-why would you think that saying "I was a Dispy for 25 years," makes any difference, on the merits/lack of merits, of dispensationalism? Save your answer-it's a rhetorical question. You're just too stupid.

Stupid Craigie. "by that logic"(one of his stock zingers), atheism is true.

You're just stupid, a clownie boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.