Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulToPaul 2

That's not true.

I gave you many examples of how believers in Christ Jesus do so, and so did Nang.

Why are you so afraid to answer the question?

You don't have to go into specifics of your personal life, just give some examples of how believers are to offer their bodies as a spiritual sacrifice?

You did not tell us how YOU offer your body as a sacrifice, and glorify God in your body.

You declined yesterday.

SaulToPaul 2

This is speaking of the return of the captives from Babylon to Jerusalem in 538BC

What does this have to do with the Royal Priesthood of the New Covenant?

Why did the LORD quote it?
It wasn't fulfilled until he spoke it, according to the LORD.

Should I believe him or you?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You did not tell us how YOU offer your body as a sacrifice, and glorify God in your body.

You declined yesterday.

This is what you do when you can't answer a question, you play games.

I told you I wasn't going to go into specific details of my personal friends because of the way your Dispy buddies act.

Nang and I gave you numerous examples of how believers in the BOC offer their bodies as spiritual sacrifices that are Holy an acceptable to God as Paul tells us to do in Romans 12:1

You and all your fellow Dispies are afraid to answer the question.

SaulToPaul 2

I told you I wasn't going to go into specific details of my personal friends because of the way your Dispy buddies act.

Nang and I gave you numerous examples of how believers in the BOC offer their bodies as spiritual sacrifices that are Holy an acceptable to God as Paul tells us to do in Romans 12:1

You declined yesterday.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You declined yesterday.

More games.

You are so afraid of the question.

You can't handle that the Apostle Paul tells you to do something, that you refuse to not only do, but even acknowledge that Paul says to do it.

john w

Hall of Fame

I can't answer it, because you have not answered whether I'm saved or not-I deny that the NC is in effect/inaugurated, today, and I deny that it's spiritual provisions/benefits, and physical provisions/benefits, are for members of the body of Christ.

Am I saved, or lost, because of this denial? If I'm lost, why would you want my answer, Craigie?

Last edited:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I discourage anyone today from believing this is written to us.

Hebrews 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

Hebrews 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

Hebrews 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

That's not TO us!

Hebrews is written to Christian believers, amongst which reside tares and hypocrites. The visible church is full of fakes and enemies, supposedly confessing faith in Christ, but eventually fall away from such profession. The Apostle John spoke of these as being "anti-christs" never anointed with the Holy Spirit of God. See I John 2:19-20

How can the visible church remain spiritually healthy, if they stop reading portions of the Word of God, that warn of such things?

Jesus Christ taught just the opposite, of what you are saying here:

". . . It is written (in Deuteronomy 8:3), 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'" Matthew 4:4

That means the entirety of Holy Scripture; the whole Bible.

You encourage people to not read the entirety of Holy Scripture, nor the whole Bible.

That is how an anti-christ functions . . . opposing truth and discouraging souls to search and seek the truth by reading all God has said.

john w

Hall of Fame
As usual, STP and all the other Dispensationalists (John Nelson Darby followers) can't explain how they offer their bodies as a living sacrifice that is Holy and acceptable to the Lord

(Rom 12:1 KJV) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Because the Dispies can't answer the question, they use 3 pages of Ad hominem, and discuss Andy Griffith.

Dispensationalism is a lot like The Andy Griffith Show. Both were invented/created by men, and both are fiction.

The fact that not one Dispensationalist can explain how they offer their bodies as a living sacrifice that is Holy and acceptable unto God, is very telling of who Dispensationalists really are.

As usual, Hank Hanegraaf follower Tet cannot explain the following:

"nothing to do with salvation"-Craigie

Does this? I argue, believe, assert, that:

-The New Covenant was ratified/instituted with the believing remnant of the nation Israel.

-The New Covenant was not inaugurated/fulfilled, as I "deny the NC is in place right now," and the provisions will not be, until the "man of war," the Lord Jesus Christ, returns for "the second time," and that "entire" remnant finally recognizes Him, as the Messiah, the Christ, and will "mourn"(survey Zechariah KJV), just as Joseph, a "type" of the Lord Jesus Christ, "the second time," appeared to his 12 brothers, "the twelve," and they finally recognized him, and he mourned= the second coming

-The New Covenant has NADA to do with the body of Christ, as we are justified by the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, and His resurrection, apart from any covenants.

"You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive"-Craigie

Go ahead and refer to me as a "New Covenant denier," then.

Am I lost, since I obviously, according to you, deny the New Covenant, according to your understanding, do not "adhere to Paul's gospel?"

It's a simple question, Craigie. No need to do your "present a moving target" act/change the subject/"Darby" us. Use plain language. "It's not that complicated"(Sheriff of TOL, STP).

Am I, or am I not?

Show some spine/vertebrae, for a change, punk.

john w

Hall of Fame
More games.

You are so afraid of the question.

You can't handle that the Apostle Paul tells you to do something, that you refuse to not only do, but even acknowledge that Paul says to do it.

"You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive"-Craigie

I deny the New Covenant(my explanation-above last post).

Am I not "adhering to Paul's gospel." Am I lost?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When did Levitical priests eat the riches of the Gentiles?
They ate the tithe. Gentiles did not tithe.

Nowhere in Isaiah does it say Levitical priests.

The prophecy says "But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord:"

Eating the riches of the Gentiles refers to what takes place in the New Covenant.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You encourage people to not read the entirety of Holy Scripture, nor the whole Bible.

They can't even explain Romans 12:1, which is one of the books they claim is written to us.

Heir and her fellow John Nelson Darby followers claim to follow Paul, yet at the same time pretend Romans 12:1 doesn't exist.

Notice how not one of the Dispies has even attempted to explain Rom 12:1?

john w

Hall of Fame
That is how an anti-christ functions . . . opposing truth and discouraging souls to search and seek the truth by reading all God has said

Wow, Naggie-don't sugar coat it, tell us what you really think!

Are we antichrist, like Craigie the Clown says, and yet we are still saved?

Lay it out for us...free yourself...cut loose...let go...

Nang

TOL Subscriber
God will save you and anyone else right now, right where you are when you trust the Lord for salvation believing that Christ died for your sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)! The work of your salvation is finished! You can be a partaker of God's promise in Christ by the gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 3:6 KJV) not as nang the religious would have you to believe; that you need to hold your confidence steadfast unto the end to be a partaker ("if" Hebrews 3:14 KJV)!

The only remedy for suffering death under the old Covenant of Works/Law, is to be transferred by the grace of God, into the new Covenant of Christ.

Sinners cannot will or choose to "trust the Lord for salvation" apart from God first calling, drawing, and regenerating them by His grace, to new spiritual life. John 3:3

When God transfers a sinner from under the old covenant unto the new covenant, only then can that soul believe the gospel message and be saved from darkness to light. John 6:44

There is no such thing as supposedly getting saved by grace, and refusing to believe in the new Covenant of Righteousness in Jesus Christ that provides the grace. It is pure delusion to think there is another way to escape condemnation, other "than what has been done in God." John 3:18-21; Isaiah 26:12; I Chronicles 17:19

Your messages to others on TOL is false, and ungodly, for they are not according to the words of Jesus Christ. Matthew 4:4

john w

Hall of Fame
They can't even explain Romans 12:1, which is one of the books they claim is written to us.

Heir and her fellow John Nelson Darby followers claim to follow Paul, yet at the same time pretend Romans 12:1 doesn't exist.

Notice how not one of the Dispies has even attempted to explain Rom 12:1?

I deny the New Covenant(my explanation-above last post).

Am I not "adhering to Paul's gospel." Am I lost?

You can't explain that to me, sweetie?

Notice how you've not answered 666/777 questions STP and I have asked you?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Hebrews is written to Christian believers
You said it's to us, but the doctrine held therein is contrary to us!

Hebrews 3:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

That's not to us! We are made partakers from the getgo by the gospel! This is to us!

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Nang a wannabe Hebrew claims this as to us:

Hebrews 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

Hebrews 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

Hebrews 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

When in the Body of Christ, we could get to the point where we believe not yet Christ abideth faithful!

2 Timothy 2:13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

Things that are different are not the same! All of the Bible is for us, but it's not all written to us!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Sound like old covenant?

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Isaiah 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD,
and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Isaiah 61:4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

Isaiah 61:5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.

Isaiah 61:6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

Did not the LORD himself proclaim this and say that the first part was fulfilled in their ears?

Before sinners could be rescued from the condemnation and consignment to death and hell, according to the old covenant they failed to keep, the old and entire Covenant of Works/Law had to be perfectly performed, without sin. Only then could souls be transferred to the new and better Covenant of Righteousness.

Jesus Christ is announcing that He as the Son of Man, Mediating for His brethren, who would achieve this on their behalf. The above is "New Covenant" language for a remnant of the Jews who would be saved according to election and grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.