Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
I never said Helena Blavatsky's "The Secret Doctrine" had anything to do with Darby.

I specifically said that Darby used the same occult language found in Kabbalistic/Theosophical literature in his writings, that Blavatsky used in hers.

You "argue" that dispensationalism is:

-rooted in satanism, and the occult
-is antichrist

“I, the other hand, don't even have to invoke any alleged affiliation between Satanists and Dispensational doctrine.
Dispensationalism is antichrist.
Crowley and LeVay are irrelevant.”- PneumaPsucheSoma

I agree.However, since the topic of the thread is the linking of Dispensationalism and Satanists, I'll show more.Next I'll show the connection between the Plymouth Brethern/John Nelson Darby/Dispensationalism and the occultist Helena Blavatsky… That's the point of the OP. Aleister Crowley came from John Nelson Darby and the Plymouth Brethren….Crowley was a satanist and an occultist. Anton LaVey was an admirer of Aleister Crowley. LaVey wrote the Satanic Bible, and relied heavily on Crowley's teachings. Crowley based his aeons on Darby's Dispensations. Darby based his dispensations on a vision by a teenage girl. It's an ugly tangled web Delmar. .. C.U.L.T(Naggie)… Exactly.Darby was no different than Joseph Smith and Charles Taze Russell. In fact they all invented their false teachings right around the same date (the age of the cults)…. That's why I like to show the roots and origin of Dispensationalism,.. Darby's teachings were rooted in the occult long before Crowley was even born….I gave you a side by side comparison of the occult terms that Darby and Helena Blavatsky used.Darby used the same exact occult terms Helena Blavatsky used."-Clown Craigie

You habitual liar. Fraud.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Shame on you!

Why place shame on me for attempting to clue others into false teachings they have been deceived by?

No, not really, I respect his knowledge, and he knows we differ on theology.
Now I must relax for the night, goodnight.[/QUOTE]

john w

Hall of Fame
Why place shame on me for attempting to clue others into false teachings they have been deceived by?

Good one, re "false teachings," you nag, given that you assert that your saint Judas preached "the Only One True Gospel"(your words), "the gospel" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. And stuff any impending denial, as I have your own words to prove it, and you know it. Challenge me on it again, and it will give me another shot to easily expose you as as big a fraud as your fellow child of the devil, Craigie. Go ahead-take me on Naggie. Go ahead. And bring Willy Boy along-let's here him, as you direct him.
[/QUOTE]

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

image.php

That's a nice picture of Cyrus Scofield you have as your avatar.

You do know Cyrus Scofield was a student of John Nelson Darby?

In 1866 Cyrus Scofiled married Leontine Cerre, they then had two daughters.

In 1877 Cyrus Scofield deserted Cerre and his two daughters and left them for poor without ever supporting them.

After leaving his wife and two daughters, Scofield shacked up with his young mistress.

Then Scofield abandoned his mistress for another young women named Hettie Hall von Wartz. Scofield then married Wartz in 1884

Can't wait to see who you choose for your avatar tomorrow.

journey

Some folks are a total waste of time to even talk to - Nang and Tet are two of them. This thread is a good example of just how productive it ISN'T.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Some folks are a total waste of time to even talk to - Nang and Tet are two of them. This thread is a good example of just how productive it ISN'T.

No one is making you read the posts in this thread.

You're a Dispensationalist (a follower of John Nelson Darby), so, you aren't going to like it.

Dispensationalists don't like to hear the truth of when, where, by whom, and how Dispensationalism was invented.

john w

Hall of Fame
image.php

In 1877 Cyrus Scofield deserted Cerre and his two daughters and left them for poor without ever supporting them.

After leaving his wife and two daughters, Scofield shacked up with his young mistress.

Then Scofield abandoned his mistress for another young women named Hettie Hall von Wartz. Scofield then married Wartz in 1884

Real tough guy, aren't you Craigie, and slick. He's pounding you, embarrassing you, more than you're pounding/embarrassing yourself, so, as your MO is, you slither away, and come back, as soon as they are gone for a spell, thinking, "I'll spam my worn out cliches, act tough, and think that no one can respond!"

Fraud. Coward. Go back and take care of your wife, and children, instead of spending 1/2 of your miserable life, with your "dispensationalis is so mean...dangerous...obsession." At least I have a reason for "over doing it." I'm single.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
image.php

I see that you have an avatar that you don't believe.

And Moses struck the rock twice, Peter denied......

You wicked droid.

Show me a verse, from Romans-Philemon, the "evidence," chapter, and verse, that "argues," as you do, that members of the body of Christ are not not to be taught by other members of the body of Christ, whether that member teacher be dead(i. e., via his/her writings),or alive.Craigie: 3= years of silence.

"Softball" for you Craigie, since you cannot handle my "heater:"

Show me a verse, from Romans-Philemon, the "evidence," chapter, and verse, that "argues," as you do, that members of the body of Christ are not not to be taught by other members of the body of Christ, such as John N. Darby.

I've caught him-the great John W has this punk scrambling, as he knows I've got hiim, and hence, his silence.

john w

Hall of Fame

You're a Dispensationalist (a follower of John Nelson Darby), so, you aren't going to like it.

Dispensationalists don't like to hear the truth of when, where, by whom, and how Dispensationalism was invented.

And most of TOL, and probably your wife, view you as a moron.

You're such an obsessed loser, even you know it.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame

His spam to anyone, that hurts his feelongs, when he is laughed at, and embarrassed.

Show me a verse, from Romans-Philemon, the "evidence," chapter, and verse, that "argues," as you do, that members of the body of Christ are not not to be taught by other members of the body of Christ, such as John N. Darby.

He once again spams his silly boy, cute little saying, "invented," and argues that God can invent.

john w

Hall of Fame

You reject that there is such a person as "God the Father."

Why is that, clown?

Craigie won't address my questions, as, like he did with Hilston, he "is scrambling like a cockroach"(he taught me that).

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Both cranky ol' Nang and TeT are exceptionally MORONIC at times!
But, we care for them, just the same! Why? Because, they have
limitations that MOST folks don't have!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GM's knowledge is pure genius! He makes me look like some kind
of prehistoric cave dweller, in comparison.

It is extremely easy for me to Google stuff that makes me look
smarter than I really am. That's how I get the best of these
"dispies." It makes me feel better about myself, you know, like
I'm almost as good as them? That way, I don't feel like such a
dope.

If GM, StP, heir, Musterion, Delmar, and Johnny weren't
as intelligent as they, obviously are; TeT and I could
try and bamboozle them with a bunch of BIG words and
make them run away in shame. But, I admit, I'm not
very smart and TeT even less. Oh well, I just have to be
me, even if I'm not even as smart as Meshak.

Nang, don't put yourself down like that! There's got to be
people who are dumber than you and TeT, there's just got
to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.