Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by tetelestai View Post
    No one taught Mid-Acts before Darby.
    Paul is not a nobody!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Delmar View Post
      Paul is not a nobody!
      Paul didn't preach Mid-Acts Dispensationalism.

      Paul preached the New Covenant.

      (2 Cor 3:6) He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
      (1 Cor 1:13 KJV) Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by tetelestai View Post
        Paul didn't preach Mid-Acts Dispensationalism.

        Paul preached the New Covenant.

        (2 Cor 3:6) He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
        Spam. Refuted, as to how you satanically interpret it, you moron.

        Even the moderators here assess you as fool, clown.
        Saint John W

        Comment


        • Originally posted by john w View Post
          Spam. Refuted, as to how you satanically interpret it, you moron.

          Even the moderators here assess you as fool, clown.
          So now, TOL moderators are infallible?

          NOT.
          "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

          " The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
          Gordon H. Clark

          "If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
          Charles Spurgeon

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Nang View Post
            The rest have been blinded by God and cannot believe without being born from above.
            It's the god of this world (not God) who hath blinded the minds of them which believe not lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ should shine unto them (and notice that they are blinded because they believe not, not that they couldn't believe to begin with. (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV)
            2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

            Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Nang View Post
              So now, TOL moderators are infallible?

              NOT.
              You missed it, as usual:

              "Even the moderators .."

              I know it's quite complicated, Nagwillyboy. Have another shot of Jack, mull it over, pass out, as usual, and get back to me in the morning.

              "Fallible," you ask? The only fallible people on earth, is your hero Craigie's teachers. He did not tell you? Ask him. He claims that he has infallible teachers. I have his own words. You see, toots, even a fellow child of the devil, can be conned by members of his/her own family.

              Poor witchiepoo Naggie
              Saint John W

              Comment


              • Originally posted by heir View Post
                It's the god of this world (not God) who hath blinded the minds of them which believe not lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ should shine unto them (and notice that they are blinded because they believe not, not that they couldn't believe to begin with. (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV)
                So you believe demonic powers can overrule the Divine will and/or the gospel of Jesus Christ?

                That is mystical, superstitious, theosophical witchcraft thinking, that Tet has revealed is at the core of your Dispie/Darby religion. You have just proven him correct.
                "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

                " The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
                Gordon H. Clark

                "If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
                Charles Spurgeon

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Nang View Post
                  So you believe demonic powers can overrule the Divine will and/or the gospel of Jesus Christ?

                  That is mystical, superstitious, theosophical witchcraft thinking, that Tet has revealed is at the core of your Dispie/Darby religion. You have just proven him correct.
                  Let's be clear, Naggie-you're accusing heir of:

                  "witchcraft thinking,"?
                  Saint John W

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Nang View Post
                    So you believe demonic powers can overrule the Divine will and/or the gospel of Jesus Christ?

                    That is mystical, superstitious, theosophical witchcraft thinking, that Tet has revealed is at the core of your Dispie/Darby religion. You have just proven him correct.
                    Well Nang, you've outdid yourself this time! The other day
                    one of the posters called you a "Battleaxe" which, I thought
                    was a good description! Now, I think it's appropriate to add,
                    Moron, Imbecile, and dope, to the end of your name!

                    Therefore, Nang is now considered an, Imbecilic, moronic,
                    dopey, cranky, grouchy, ol' BATTLEAXE! Try that
                    on and see how it fits ya? I'm thinking it'll be a perfect
                    fit!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by heir View Post
                      It's the god of this world (not God) who hath blinded the minds of them which believe not lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ should shine unto them (and notice that they are blinded because they believe not, not that they couldn't believe to begin with. (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV)
                      Good post! Bad Nang!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by john w View Post
                        Spam. Refuted, as to how you satanically interpret it, you moron.

                        Even the moderators here assess you as fool, clown.
                        That's cause they can see him for what he is!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Delmar View Post
                          Paul is not a nobody!
                          Seems Nang, TeT, and PPS don't think much of the writings of
                          Paul concerning the 'Dispensation of Grace?' And, the Grace
                          message as opposed to the 'Kingdom message' to the Jews!

                          Comment


                          • Nang, I forgot to mention something! You're also an evil, wicked
                            woman concerning what you said about Heir! Who is far more
                            intelligent and filled with wisdom and discernment, than both
                            you and your husband! Whom you keep bringing up!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Delmar View Post
                              You have made it clear you believe that to be true.
                              He's just gonna continue explaining it over, over, and over!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
                                He's just gonna continue explaining it over, over, and over!
                                Thar be an answer!
                                Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
                                Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X