Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Night John Nelson Darby followers.

Do some research while I'm gone.

Just google "why i left dispensationalism"
    (1 Cor 1:13 KJV) Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Comment

• Originally posted by heir View Post
      Nang channeling graceandpeace or jason666
      Do you take pleasure in forcing people to proclaim judgment upon you?

That is sick . . .
      "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

" The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
      Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
      Charles Spurgeon

Comment

jason666
        Jason is a Darby follower.
        (1 Cor 1:13 KJV) Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Comment

• Originally posted by tetelestai View Post
          Maybe someday, but for now heir, Johnny, whom I dig, as I ignore my wife, and all the other Dispies are so brainwashed by the false teachings of John Nelson Darby, they are only interested in defending Darby.

If they put their pride aside, and realize, that Christianity is false, since, like Dispensationalism, there are so many disagreements-maybe they will be honest with themselves.
          Saint John W

Comment

• Originally posted by john w View Post
            "Originally Posted by heir View Post
            or Johnny"

You demon, employing that deceptive tactic again, i.e., quoting heir, as if she said "Johhny." She was quoting Naggie, saying "Johnny." You made it look like heir did.

Now, you are going to admit this, apologize to heir, and me, or the "flood gates" are open, you vile punk.
            I don't see what tet posts unless someone quotes what he actually says and even then most of what I see is "Darby, Darby, Darby!". I think maybe he watched too much Brady Bunch and related to Jan with her, "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!

It appears by your post that tet is rewriting quotes and making it look as if I called someone Johnny. Who's Johnny?
            2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

Comment

Good Night Christians, as I've ignored my wife too long.

Do some research while I'm gone, on my father the devil, and come to the dark side. That's why i left dispensationalism, as most were ignoring me. As part of satan's minions, I get more notice."
              Saint John W

Comment

I don't see what tet posts unless someone quotes what he actually says and even then most of what I see is "Darby, Darby, Darby!". I think maybe he watched too much Brady Bunch and related to Jan with her, "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!

It appears by your post that tet is rewriting quotes and making it look as if I called someone Johnny. Who's Johnny?
                Look at post 1548-carefully. Nag misquotes, and Tet posted it, # 1550, as if you said "Johnny."

Originally Posted by heir View Post
                If GM, StP, heir, Musterion, Delmar, or Johnny really possessed a hunger and thirst for God's truth, they would spend most of their days doing online searches and exploring church history & biblical doctrines, to test the spirits and compare beliefs against their own (supposedly) profound study of God's Word.

She is the one who said, "If GM.............", but she put you as the poster, and Tet, posted you, as saying "Johnny." And he did it on purpose-he has done it before. And now, all bets are off..the flood gates are open.
                Saint John W

Comment

I am a Hank Hanegraaf follower
                  Saint John W

Comment

• Nang and TeT are two of the 'sorriest' posters on TOL.

Comment

Christ Jesus is a false prophet.
                      Saint John W

Comment

• Originally posted by john w View Post
                        Look at post 1548-carefully. Nag misquotes, and Tet posted it, # 1550, as if you said "Johnny."

Originally Posted by heir View Post
                        If GM, StP, heir, Musterion, Delmar, or Johnny really possessed a hunger and thirst for God's truth, they would spend most of their days doing online searches and exploring church history & biblical doctrines, to test the spirits and compare beliefs against their own (supposedly) profound study of God's Word.

She is the one who said, "If GM.............", but she put you as the poster, and Tet, posted you, as saying "Johnny." And he did it on purpose-he has done it before. And now, all bets are off..the flood gates are open.
                        Clearly, she said it
                        Originally posted by Nang View Post
                        I would never call you that, brother John.
                        2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

Comment

Good Night members of the body of Christ, as my father the devil has told me that I've done enough some research, while he was gone, for him.

Just google "why i left dispensationalism, and joined satan
                          ."
                          Saint John W

Comment

• Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
                            Nang and TeT are two of the 'sorriest' posters on TOL.
                            They twist and turn and wrest. Maybe they should get into the ring and do it together. It could be the first annual TOL grinch (instead of grudge) match!

Comment

Clearly, she said it I would never call you that, brother John.
                              I know, your heir-ness! That is why I re-looked the quote, and saw the satanic "work" of Pilate-ette, and Herod-ette, AKA witchiepoo Naggie, and wimpy Craigy the Clown, both of whom even "even tempered..slow to anger" Delmar thinks are morons.
                              Saint John W

Comment

Maybe someday, but for now heir, Johnny, and all the other Dispies are so brainwashed by the false teachings of John Nelson Darby, they are only interested in defending Darby.

If they put their pride aside, and research the history of Dispensationalism, maybe they will be honest with themselves.
                                Are you 'mentally incapacitated' or what? You can't seem to
                                stop mentioning this Darby character!

Comment

Working...
                                X