Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heir View Post
    The word of truth concerning us is specific. It is "the gospel of your salvation".

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

I feel sorry for you. You've spent so much time studying all of your so called church history that you haven't studied to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth (which you also can't define just how it is that we do that).

Whatever . . .

"The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

" The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
    Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
    Charles Spurgeon

Comment

The word of truth concerning us is specific. It is "the gospel of your salvation".
      Christ Jesus is the Word.

(John 1:14 KJV) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
      (1 Cor 1:13 KJV) Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Comment

• Originally posted by tetelestai View Post
        "Originally Posted by heir View Post
        or Johnny"

You demon, employing that deceptive tactic again, i.e., quoting heir, as if she said "Johhny." She was quoting Naggie, saying "Johnny." You made it look like heir did.

Now, you are going to admit this, apologize to heir, and me, or the "flood gates" are open, you vile punk.
        Saint John W

Comment

• Originally posted by Nang View Post
          You just do that, dear.
          Yes, I will 1 Corinthians 3:10-15 KJV

How sweet of you to say so . . .
          Philippians 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
          2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

Comment

Whatever . . .
            heir thinks if she repeats "rightly dividing the word of truth" enough times, it means her Dispensationalism is the truth.

Nothing could be further from the truth.
            (1 Cor 1:13 KJV) Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Comment

(John 1:14 KJV) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
              She wants to worship Paul, not Jesus.

We can't stop her . . .

Her blood will not be on my head, for I tried to scripturally reason with her. Same with Johnny.

My moral duty is done with both of them.
              "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
              Charles Spurgeon

Comment

Sophistry. And Tet. asserts that the written word of God is "Christ Jesus," and, oh yes, "Christ Jesus is the promised land," and can prove anything.

I'm waiting for the admission/apology..
                Saint John W

Comment

Her blood will not be on my head, for I tried to scripturally reason with her.
                  What a joke!
                  2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

Comment

Whatever . . .

That's your attitude toward the word of God.

Comment

We can't stop her . . .

Her blood will not be on my head, for I tried to scripturally reason with her. Same with Johnny.

The old reliable "you worship Paul" satanic spam.

You worship Peter, and John Calvin.

Naggie asserts, on record, that the children of Israel "worshiped" Moses.

You satanic piece of dung.
                      Saint John W

Comment

What a joke!
                        He who laughs last, laughs best.

I am done with you.

Dusting my feet from the dispies, for they do not hear . . .

Gordon H. Clark

Charles Spurgeon

Comment

We can't stop her . . .

Maybe someday, but for now heir, Johnny, and all the other Dispies are so brainwashed by the false teachings of John Nelson Darby, they are only interested in defending Darby.

If they put their pride aside, and research the history of Dispensationalism, maybe they will be honest with themselves.

Comment

Whatever . . .

Does your hen pecked "husband" know thatyou are hangin' out at dating sites, Naggie? Next up: What ev's....ROFLOL...Sup?
                            Saint John W

Comment

Maybe someday, but for now heir, Johnny, and all the other Dispies are so brainwashed by the false teachings of John Nelson Darby, they are only interested in defending Darby.

If they put their pride aside, and research the history of Dispensationalism, maybe they will be honest with themselves.
                              Now, you are going to admit this, apologize to heir, and me, or the "flood gates" are open, you vile punk.

Very well.
                              Saint John W

Comment

Dusting my feet from the dispies, for they do not hear . . .
                                Nang channeling graceandpeace or jason666

Comment

Working...
                                X